There's no time like the present to turn your tank into a energy efficient geyser, and you can start by using a 100L POWERZ-ON 1.5 FLAT PLATE SOLAR COLLECTOR. Based on the latest technology and manufactured in South Africa, you know it's affordable and high quality.
Using a flat plate system is the most basic approach to solar water heating. By simply using the radiation from the sun, a panel such as this can heat a 100L tank, which is enough for 2 to 3 people. Just consider the amount of money you are going to save on your electricity bill for years to come by making a small investment right now.
- 5 year guarantee.
- Cost effective.
- Moderate Efficiency.
- Light weight construction.
- Requires very little maintenance.
- Frost and hail resistant.
SPECIFICATIONS AND DOWNLOADS:
Frequently asked questions:
- How do Flat plate collectors work?
- The anatomy of a geyser
- How much money can I save using solar water heating?
- The workings of a solar geyser
- What are the benefits of using a solar water heating system?
- How does the timer / controller work?
Standard delivery rates will apply for deliveries to anywhere in South Africa. Delivery dates will be determined by supplier capability.
Prices are subject to change with no prior notice. Subject to availability. Images are for display purposes and may vary slightly in appearance.