Evacuated tube collectors are a little different from your typical panel. This is because the collector utilizes tubes instead of a flat surface. They can either heat the water directly, or a heating liquid can be used. The latter is a popular choice, because the fluid never leaves the geyser and tends to maintain a better temperature.
The 100L POWERZ-ON 12 EVAC TUBE COLLECTOR is highly efficient and it’s made in South Africa, which means you’ll be getting it a very affordable price. Even though tube collectors are more fragile than typical panels, they are still strong enough to resist hail along with other natural elements.
- Hail resistant
- SABS approved
- Manufactured in RSA
- Highly efficient
- Frame included
Specifications and downloads:
Frequently asked questions:
- How do evacuated tubes work?
- The anatomy of a geyser
- How much money can I save using solar water heating?
- The workings of a solar geyser
- What are the benefits of using a solar water heating system?
- How does the timer / controller work?