12V Circulation Pump
The circulation pump is a very important part of a hydronic system. In a hydronic system the water is heated directly and the pump ensures the hot water is available immediately at the faucet. Where you usually have to let the water run a little bit, it won’t be necessary when a pump is used.
This 12V Circulation Pump is one of those heavy duty components that can run 24 hours a day and last for up to 13 years when used in a typical solar power system. It also comes with some fail-safe innovations, such as automatically switching to a lower functionality when overheating or running dry.
Features of the 12V-TS5 Pump
* Energy efficient micro processor controlled brushless DC motor.
* Low inrush current soft start. Starts at 2 Watt.
* Durable permanent magnetic rotor/impeller and fine ceramic shaft.
* Long life brushless motor technology provides maintenance free and quiet service.
* Heavy duty. Continual 24 hour operation.
* High temperature Ryton casing and impeller (no deformation up to 260°C).
* Automatic dry-running, over-temperature and overload protection.
* Low power consumption
The ITS12V-B Solar DC pump comes with an integrated over-temperature safety device which slows down the pump at 95°C and shuts off the pump electronics when reaching temperature over 110°C (230°F). When the temperature of the pumped fluid cooled to below 95°C (203°F) the pump will function normally again.
* Working Voltage (DC): 8V~24V
* Power consumption: 2W ~ 10W
* Life Span: 13 years (normal solar use)
* Noise: < 42dB
* Max Flow Rate: 10L / minute
* Static Head: 2.3m
* Working Temperature: Max 110°C
* Connection Ports: 1/2 inc brass
* Max Pressure: 10 bar
|Dimensions||120 x 160 x 120 mm|
Prices are subject to change with no prior notice. Subject to availability. Images are for display purposes and may vary slightly in appearance.
Standard delivery rates will apply for deliveries to anywhere in South Africa. Delivery dates will be determined by supplier capability.