150L ITS flat plate indirect thermosiphon solar system
Indirect thermosiphon solar systems are the most effective water heating solutions on the market.
The indirect means that there is a use of glycol that insulates the geyser on the roof to avoid freeze in extremely cold conditions.
Maintenance free, this is simply the best way to ensure that your household has all the hot water needed.
- Class leading efficiency
- Sleek low profile design
- Beautiful finish
- Superior corrosion resistance
- Hail resistance
- Easy installation and maintenance free operation
- 5 year warranty
Full system: eco-solar-150-spec-sheet
Flat Plate : its-fp-2-0_2-4-vertical-specs
FINANCING AVAILABLE (GREENFIN)
R384 per month over 60 months at 19% Interest
(T’s & C’s apply)
Frequently asked questions:
- How do Flat plate collectors work?
- The anatomy of a geyser
- How much money can I save using solar water heating?
- The workings of a solar geyser
- What are the benefits of using a solar water heating system?
- How does the timer / controller work?
PLEASE NOTE THAT: PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. NO STOCK WILL BE RELEASED BEFORE FUNDS REFLECT IN OUR ACCOUNT.
Prices are subject to change with no prior notice. Subject to availability. Images are for display purposes and may vary slightly in appearance.
Standard delivery rates will apply for deliveries to anywhere in South Africa. Delivery dates will be determined by supplier capability.