150L POWERZ-ON 2.2 MSC FLAT PLATE SOLAR COLLECTOR
When only the best will do. The MSC-Series of solar collectors are manufactured using the best imported solar absorber in the world. Mirotherm® was developed and is manufactured in Germany using the latest technologies available. By using Mirotherm® solar absorbers the MSC range is able to work fare better in low light conditions, lengthening average days effective solar radiation.
Modern technology is a wonderful thing and a good example is solar power. Solar panels last for years and they keep getting more efficient. Take the 150L POWERZ-ON 2.2 MSC FLAT PLATE SOLAR COLLECTOR as an example. It comes with a special micro fin coating, it won’t require much maintenance apart from a good cleaning every now and then, and it’s very durable.
This particular solar panel is efficient enough to heat the water inside a 150L geyser and can be used for other electrical purposes if you want. It’s also frost and hail resistant, just in case you were worried about the natural elements.
- 10 Year Guaranty.
- Micro fin coating (Germany)
- Highly efficient.
- Imported solar absorber.
- Ideal for large homes, and where high efficiency is required.
- Requires very little maintenance.
- Frost and Hail resistant (system dependent).
Specifications and downloads:
Frequently asked questions:
- How do Flat plate collectors work?
- The anatomy of a geyser
- How much money can I save using solar water heating?
- The workings of a solar geyser
- What are the benefits of using a solar water heating system?
- How does the timer / controller work?
|Dimensions||1782 × 1232 × 75 mm|
Prices are subject to change with no prior notice. Subject to availability. Images are for display purposes and may vary slightly in appearance.
Standard delivery rates will apply for deliveries to anywhere in South Africa. Delivery dates will be determined by supplier capability.