Modern technology is a wonderful thing and a good example is solar power. Solar panels last for years and they keep getting more efficient. Take the 150L POWERZ-ON 2.2 MSC FLAT PLATE SOLAR COLLECTOR as an example. It comes with a special micro fin coating, it won’t require much maintenance apart from a good cleaning every now and then, and it’s very durable.
This particular solar panel is efficient enough to heat the water inside a 150L geyser and can be used for other electrical purposes if you want. It’s also frost and hail resistant, just in case you were worried about the natural elements.
- 10 Year Guaranty.
- Micro fin coating (Germany)
- Highly efficient.
- Imported solar absorber.
- Ideal for large homes, and where high efficiency is required.
- Requires very little maintenance.
- Frost and Hail resistant (system dependent).
Specifications and downloads:
Frequently asked questions:
- How do Flat plate collectors work?
- The anatomy of a geyser
- How much money can I save using solar water heating?
- The workings of a solar geyser
- What are the benefits of using a solar water heating system?
- How does the timer / controller work?