This kit includes: (Requires a high-pressure electric geyser)
- 1 x 2.4 flat plate solar collector
- 1 x Geyserwise delta T thermal controller
- 1 x 220v circulation pump
- 1 x banjo valve
- 1 x tempering valve
- 1 x non return valve
- 2 x 22mm ball valve
Take the first step in turning your home into a solar powerhouse with this flat plate conversion kit. If you have a geyser that works perfectly and you only want to implement a solar energy source, the 200L ITS flat plate retrofit geyser conversion kit will do the job perfectly. It comes with a low-noise and powerful pump, which means your geyser stays in place, while the collector comes with a very sleek finish. For a family of 4 this is the ideal system and it will effectively cut the electric bill to an affordable amount.
We have added a DIY manual for you to do the installation yourself if you wish. You simply need to be handy with the hands and make sure you follow the requirements for the warranty to remain intact.
Simply follow the instruction in the manual below:
- Retrofit Notes
- Direct Pumped Installation
Features of the ITS Solar Flat Plate Collector
· SABS Approved
· Class leading efficiency
· Vertical panels that can be turned horizontally if roof space is limited/ ‘otherwise’
· Beautiful black finished outer frame with a frosted glass panel.
· Class 1 copper
· Built in sensor pocket to make for easier installations
· Sleek low profile design
· Superior corrosion resistance
· Frost & hail resistant
· Easy Installation and maintenance free operation
· 5 year warranty
Price Excludes VAT
Specifications downloadable documentation:
FINANCING AVAILABLE (GREENFIN)
R328per month over 60 months at 19% Interest
(T’s & C’s apply)
Frequently asked questions:
- How do Flat plate collectors work?
- The anatomy of a geyser
- How much money can I save using solar water heating?
- The workings of a solar geyser
- What are the benefits of using a solar water heating system?
- How does the timer / controller work?
PLEASE NOTE THAT: PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. NO STOCK WILL BE RELEASED BEFORE FUNDS REFLECT IN OUR ACCOUNT.