This kit includes: (Requires a high-pressure electric geyser)
- 1 x 2.4 flat plate solar collector
- 1 x Geyserwise TSE thermal controller
- 1 x 220v circulation pump
- 1 x banjo valve
- 1 x tempering valve
- 1 x non return valve
- 2 x 22mm ball valve
Take the first step in turning your home into a solar powerhouse with this flat plate conversion kit. If you have a geyser that works perfectly and you only want to implement a solar energy source, the 200L ITS flat plate retrofit geyser conversion kit will do the job perfectly. It comes with a low-noise and powerful pump, which means your geyser stays in place, while the collector comes with a very sleek finish. For a family of 4 this is the ideal system and it will effectively cut the electric bill to an affordable amount.
Features of the ITS Solar Flat Plate Collector
- SABS Approved
- Class leading efficiency
- Vertical panels that can be turned horizontally if roof space is limited/ ‘otherwise’
- Beautiful black finished outer frame with a frosted glass panel.
- Class 1 copper
- Built in sensor pocket to make for easier installations
- Sleek low profile design
- Superior corrosion resistance
- Frost & hail resistant
- Easy Installation and maintenance free operation
- 5 year warranty
Frequently asked questions:
- How do Flat plate collectors work?
- The anatomy of a geyser
- How much money can I save using solar water heating?
- The workings of a solar geyser
- What are the benefits of using a solar water heating system?
- How does the timer / controller work?
Return on Investment