200L POWERZ-ON BSC FLAT PLATE RETROFIT KIT
- Eskom applicable rebate R130
- System performance .5 Kw m²/Day
- Easy entry into solar savings.
- Highly efficient direct system.
- Convert your existing geyser.
- Cost effective.
- Manufactured in South Africa.
- 99% local content
Utilize the South African sun with the 200L POWERZ-ON BSC FLAT PLATE RETROFIT KIT and see the dramatic change in your electricity bill. The kit is installed to work with your geyser, which means it’s a very affordable investment with big returns. The Powerz-on panel is made locally, using only local materials and manufacturing, and it suits our particular climate perfectly.
With this system you can serve a family of 4 with enough hot water and you’re not going to feel it at the end of the month. Of course you can use Eskom as a backup, but chances are you won’t be needing much of the grid tied power for water heating, if any.
Non-freeze areas only
We have added a DIY manual for you to do the installation yourself if you wish. You simply need to be handy with the hands and make sure you follow the requirements for the warranty to remain intact.
Simply follow the instruction in the manual below:
Features on collector:
- 10 year guaranty.
- Highly efficient.
- Ideal for developers & large scale installations.
- Requires very little maintenance.
- Frost and hail resistant (system dependent).
FINANCING AVAILABLE (GREENFIN)
R370 per month over 60 months at 19% Interest (T’s & C’s apply)
Frequently asked questions:
- How do Flat plate collectors work?
- The anatomy of a geyser
- How much money can I save using solar water heating?
- The workings of a solar geyser
- What are the benefits of using a solar water heating system?
- How does the timer / controller work?
PLEASE NOTE THAT: PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. NO STOCK WILL BE RELEASED BEFORE FUNDS REFLECT IN OUR ACCOUNT.
Prices are subject to change with no prior notice. Subject to availability. Images are for display purposes and may vary slightly in appearance.
Standard delivery rates will apply for deliveries to anywhere in South Africa. Delivery dates will be determined by supplier capability.