250L Direct flat plate thermosiphon Solar geyser
R17,252.15 Excl VAT
200L Direct thermosiphon (Coastal areas / Non freezing areas):
- 50mm Insulated direct tank
- 2.4 flat plate solar water heating collector
- Standard valves needed
- 5 year standard warranty
- Suitable for areas where temperature does not reach 0 degrees.
This kit includes:
- 1 x 200L heat tech 600kpa high pressure direct geyser
- 2 x 20 flat plate solar collector
- 1 x Inclined roof geyser cradle with hooks for collector
- 2 x Vacuum breakers
- 1 x Mixing valve
Solar kit specifications:
- Suitable for 5/6 people
- Needs to be installed on a predominant north facing pitch roof
- Standard 5 year warranty
- Life expectancy >15 years
There are geysers, more geysers – and then there are Heat Tech Geysers. South Africa’s fastest growing, high performance, premium quality hot water solution that is fast becoming the country’s new benchmark in technology and engineering.
Only Heat Tech combines totally unique, state-of-the-art water-heating systems with completely environmentally friendly performance and comfort.
Only Heat Tech offers you the harmony of strength and durability for long lasting performance.
Benefits that will make the difference where it counts on the bottom-line.
Satchwell was established in the UK in 1923 and commenced with manufacturing in Suider-Paarl in 1948. Over the past 65 years, Satchwell has acquired a national and international reputation as the leading South African manufacturer of quality sheathed air & water heating elements and temperature controls.
Includes (Cape Town + Gauteng only):
Please contact us should you require installation in these areas.
Estimated at R 3,700
- Labour (1 day project)
- Standard 5 metre installation
- Placement + connection
- Installation materials
- 24 month workmanship guarantee
We have partnered up with Greenfin Financing to offer payment options for your solar solutions.To get a calculation on payment terms, CLICK HERE
To apply for Greenfin financing (Instant pre-approval), CLICK HERE
|Dimensions||1640 × 478 × 478 mm|