This kit includes:
- 6 x 330W Canadian Solar PV modules
- 1 x MLT Oasis Charger Inverter 4kW
- 1 x Epsolar eTracer 6420BND 200V/60A MPPT Charge Controller – 12V/24V/48V
- 1 x Complete pitched roof Solar mounting kit (to be determined)
- 1 x OmniPower 4 Way Battery Cabinet
- 4 x OmniPower 120Ah 12V Sealed Battery ( 48v 120amph) – 2.88kwh
- 2 x MC4 Connector Twin Pack ( Kit 1 )
- 1 x MC4 Pre terminated cable 2m (Pack of 2)
- 1 x K&N Dual String DC Switch Disconnector 25A 220V – 11A 460V (per string)
- 1 x K&N Single Phase AC Switch Disconnector 25A
- 1 x 4mm2 single-core 50m cable- Black
Solar kit specifications:
- Annual Yield: 3974.9kwh
- Leveled cost of electricity generated per kWh over 5 years: R2.91
- Leveled cost of electricity generated per kWh over 10 years: R1.46
- Leveled cost of electricity generated per kWh over 15 years: R0.97
Remember, in 15 years time electricity rates would be close to R 60 p/kwh
Canadian Solar modules:
Canadian Solar is a tier 1 product that is ranked in the top 5 modules in the world. Standard 25 year performance warranty and 10 year product guarantee.
MLT Oasis Charger Inverter 4kW:
The Oasis inverter range offers a cost-effective and reliable solution to the home or farm owner faced withunreliable or no grid electricity supply.
The inverter operates at low-voltage DC and is transformer-based, which translates to a robust andsafe product that guarantees trusted power in the harshest environments.
The Oasis inverter is ideal for off-grid installations where the renewable source of power is fed directly into the batteries.
The Oasis converts the battery power into clean AC power that the load can use.
The built-in battery charging function allows the use of a backup generator or the grid without the need for external battery chargers.
Full Colour Touch Screen 4.3 inch Liquid Crystal Display Recording of the last 24h source power, load power and battery state of charge Event logs.
Designed for harsh environments.
Low-voltage DC 36V / 48V.
Omnipower batteries and battery cabinet
- Reduction of cell failure due to premature dry out
- Fully-sealed – can be installed upright or on their side without risk of leaks.
- Extends cycle service life by reducing plate corrosion
- Gelled Thixotropic electrolyte
- Meets the following standards: European Conformity, ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001
- 12 year design life for 12V batteries
- Convenient carrying handles
- 8mm Screw Terminals
EPsolar charge controller
- Peak conversion efficiency of 98% and full load efficiency of 97%
- Battery type selection: Sealed, Gel, Flooded and User(programmable)
- Battery temperature compensation
- Built-in running data and event logging
- Real-time data monitoring and parameters setting with MT50, APP or PC software
- PV over current protection
- PV short circuit protection
- PV reverse polarity protection
- Battery over voltage protection
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Controller overheating protection
Includes (Cape Town + Gauteng only):
Estimated at R 11,500
- Labour (1 day project)
- Placement + connection
- Installation materials
- Registered COC
- 24 month workmanship guarantee
We have partnered up with Greenfin Financing to offer payment options for your solar solutions.To get a calculation on payment terms, CLICK HERE
To apply for Greenfin financing (Instant pre-approval), CLICK HERE