This kit includes: (Requires a high-pressure electric geyser)
- 2 x 2.0 flat plate solar collector
- 1 x Geyserwise delta T thermal controller
- 1 x 220v circulation pump
- 1 x banjo valve
- 1 x tempering valve
- 1 x non return valve
- 2 x 22mm ball valve
If you are looking for the most affordable way to make use of a solar geyser, 300L flat plate retrofit geyser conversion kit is the way to do it. The collector design and functionality is very popular and straightforward, but it's also visually appealing. This specific system will effectively heat a large tank of 300L and it comes with a powerful pump to circulate the heat. The collectors will look great and work for at least 20 years.
We have added a DIY manual for you to do the installation yourself if you wish. You simply need to be handy with the hands and make sure you follow the requirements for the warranty to remain intact.
Simply follow the instruction in the manual below:
- Retrofit Notes
- Direct Pumped Installation
Features of the ITS Solar Flat Plate Collector
- SABS Approved
- Class-leading efficiency
- Vertical panels that can be turned horizontally if roof space is limited/ ‘otherwise’
- Beautiful black finished outer frame with a frosted glass panel.
- Class 1 copper
- Built-in sensor pocket to make for easier installations
- Sleek low profile design
- Superior corrosion resistance
- Frost & hail resistant
- Easy Installation and maintenance free operation
- 5 year warranty
Frequently asked questions:
- How do Flat plate collectors work?
- The anatomy of a geyser
- How much money can I save using solar water heating?
- The workings of a solar geyser
- What are the benefits of using a solar water heating system?
- How does the timer / controller work?
PLEASE NOTE THAT PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. NO STOCK WILL BE RELEASED BEFORE FUNDS REFLECT IN OUR ACCOUNT.
Return on Investment