This Kit Includes:
- 1 x 5kva / 4kW 80A Axpert inverter
- 1 x Cable Pack
- 4 x 200A Gel solar battery – 4.80kwh
- 2 x K&N Single Phase AC Switch Disconnector 25A
- 1 x Keto 40 amp battery disconnect
- 1 x 25mm battery cable (red & black)
- 16 x 25mm battery terminal lugs
How Many Appliances Can I Run?
This varies with the size of your system, for example, with a 4kw system can run 4000 Watts worth of appliances at any one time.
Note: You can run all these appliances at the same time for 4 hours (estimated)
|Appliance||Watts (per hour)|
|46″ LCD Flat screen TV||250|
|12 LED Lights||240 (20 Watts Each)|
Estimating Your Own Usage
Axpert MKS 5kVA 48vDC Inverter 80A MPPT Parallel card includedThis is a multi-functional inverter/charger, combining functions of an inverter, solar charger and battery charger to offer uninterruptible power support with portable size. Its comprehensive LCD display offers user-configurable and easy-accessible button operation such as battery charging current, AC/solar charger priority, and acceptable input voltage based on different applications.
AGM BatteryVoltage covers: 6V, 12V Capacity: From 7Ah to 250Ah Designed floating service life: 12 years @ 20 °C/68 °F.
Range summaryThe solar series is designed for frequent cyclic charge and discharge applications under extreme environments. By combining the newly developed Nano Gel electrolyte with high-density paste, the solar range offers high recharge efficiency at very low charge current. The acid stratification is highly reduced by adding Nano Gel. This series is suited for energy storage for renewable energies such as PV, wind turbine power systems and CATV.
Features & Benefits
- 12 years float life at 20°C
- Up to 5 years design life at renewable energy applications according to IEC61427
- Wide operating temperature range from -15°C to 60°C
- Nano gel electrolyte eliminate the acid stratification and prolong cycle life
- Round trip efficiency as high as 85%.
- Thick positive flat plate design with high Tin low Calcium alloy and high-density paste
- Low self-discharge rate and long shelf life (9 months at 25°C)
- Excellent deep discharge recovery capability
- Positive plate – Thick high Sn low Ca grid with high-density paste
- Negative plate – Over designed capacity to overcome sulphation at low SOC
- Separator – Advanced AGM separator
- Electrolyte – Dilute high purity sulphuric acid with Nano gel
- Battery container and cover – ABS
- Pillar seal – 100% factory tested, proven two layers epoxy resin seal
- Relief valve – Complete with integrated flame arrestor
Charging voltage and settings
- Constant voltage charging is recommended
- Recommended float charge voltage: 2.27Vpc @20~25°C
- Float voltage temperature compensation: -3mV/°C/cell
- Float voltage range: 2.27 to 2.30 Vpc @ 20~25°C
- Cyclic application charge voltage : 2.40 to 2.47 Vpc @ 20~25°C
- Max. Charge current allowable: 0.25C10A