A popular Solar Power Kit setup this starter kit will help you start saving money whilst having a small Lithium-ion backup system, run your essential loads like your lights, modem, TV and other small appliances whilst in Load Shedding (fully charged battery).
Features of the Solar Inverter
Essential & Non-Essential Loads
Being able to have Essential & Non-Essential loads enables you to split out your heavy appliances, saving your battery backup.
Autonomous Off-Grid Solar Inverter keep the lights on and your bills to zero with no effort. This solar inverter is smart by knowing what to do and when.
If your needs grow so can your inverter, you can connected up to 9 Off-Grid inverters in series to expand your system, don’t be limited in the future.
Compatible with most AGM and Lithium-ion batteries on the market, this inverter has many years of development making it stable and robust when configured correctly.
This Kit Includes:
- 1 x 5kva / 4kW 80A Axpert Inverter
- 1 x PylonTech 2.4kWh (1.96kWh 80% DOD) Lithium-ion Battery
- 1 x PylonTech Brackets
- 1 x PylonTech Cable Pack
- 1 x 35mm Battery Cable (Red & Black)
- 4 x 35mm Battery Lugs
- 6 x 330W Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- 1 x Complete Pitched Roof Solar Mounting Kit (to be determined)
- 2 x MC4 Connector Twin Pack (Kit 1)
- 1 x Keto 125A Fuses
- 1 x Keto Disconnect
- 2 x K&N Single Phase AC Switch Disconnector 25A
- 1 x K&N Dual String DC Switch Disconnector 25A 220V – 11A 460V (per string)
- 1 x 4mm² Single-core 100m Cable Black
- Installation is not included
Solar Kit Specifications:
- Annual Yield EST: 3920.4kWh
- Levelled cost of electricity generated per kWh over 5 years: R1.76
- Levelled cost of electricity generated per kWh over 10 years: R0.88
This is an example of what you would payback over 42 Months (3 1/2 years)
Standard Bank Example:
|Loan Amount:||R 44,970.31||Loan Rate:||20.50%|
|Loan Term:||42 Months (3 1/2 years)|
|Monthly repayment:||R 1,619|
We do not provide credit, we highly recommend taking a personal or business loan from your bank in order to get the best rate.
How Many Appliances Can I Run?
This varies with the size of your system, for example, with a 4kw system can run 4000 Watts worth of appliances at any one time.
Note: You can run all these appliances at the same time for 4 hours (estimated)
|Appliance||Watts (per hour)|
|46″ LCD Flat screen TV||250|
|12 LED Lights||240 (20 Watts Each)|
Estimating Your Own Usage
9 x 330W Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- Rating: 330W
- High output, up to 17.12% highest conversion efficiency
- Anti-reflective and anti-soiling surface
- Certified with DC IEC 1000V standard
- Outstanding performance in low-light irradiance environments
- Certified to withstand high wind loads (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa)
- High salt and ammonia resistance certified by TUV NORD
- Width: 991mm
- Height: 1,960mm
* based on a standard polycrystalline panel – features may differ.
IMPORTANT: Panel brand will be dependent on stock availability.