Axpert Inverter range offers an "All in one" solution to your off-grid solar power solutions.
Basic System Architecture
The following illustration shows basic application for this inverter / Charger. It also includes following devices to have a complete running system:
- Generator or utility
- PV models (optional)
This inverter can power all types of appliances in home or office environment, including motor type appliances such as a tube light, fan, refrigerator and air conditioner.
In a nutshell:
If you are considering the move to eventually move off the grid entirely, this would be the option for you. You would be able to replicate this setup to produce the same in the long run. You are able to start with no solar array attached and simply connect it to the grid to charge for night time energy usage and add the solar array setup at a later stage.
A great product offering all you need for a most affordable price. True value for money.
- Pure sine wave inverter
- Output power factor 1 (only 0.8 for 3KP/5KP models)
- Built-in battery equalization function to extend battery life cycle
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
- Selectable charging current based on applications
- Configurable AC/Solar input priority via LCD setting
- Compatible with mains voltage or generator power
- Parallel operation with up to 9 units only only available for 3KP/4KVA/5KVA models
- Optional Remote Control Panel available
Wish to know more on Solar Power?
- What is Solar Energy, the complete guide to Solar Power
- Solar Battery – The Stylish Lithium Option
- The Basic Components of a Solar Panel System
- Is your roof suitable for Solar Panels? A Quick Guide
- Monocrystalline Solar Panel: An Introduction
- Solar Inverters: What You Need To Know
- Grid Tied Solar System Calculator
- Solar batteries – What makes AGM Great?
- Getting off the grid – Choosing a Solar PV System
- Solar Battery – Introduction to Lead-Acid Models