Axpert Type Inverter
This popular inverter offers an "All in one" solution to your Off-Grid solar power solution. With enough size to run an average household it is affordable, robust and popular, a good all round entry level inverter.
Parallel ConnectionIf your needs grow so can your inverter, you can be connected up to 9 Off-Grid inverters in series to expand your system, don’t be limited in the future.
Completely AutonomousAutonomous Off-Grid Solar Inverter keeps the lights on and your bills to zero with no effort. This solar inverter is smart by knowing what to do and when.
Basic System Architecture
The following illustration shows basic application for this inverter / Charger. It also includes following devices to have a complete running system:
- Generator or utility
- PV models (optional)
This inverter can power all types of appliances in home or office environment, including motor type appliances such as a tube light, fan, refrigerator and air conditioner.
In a nutshell:
If you are considering the move to eventually move off the grid entirely, this would be the option for you. You would be able to replicate this setup to produce the same in the long run. You are able to start with no solar array attached and simply connect it to the grid to charge for night time energy usage and add the solar array setup at a later stage.
A great product offering all you need for a most affordable price. True value for money.
- Pure sine wave inverter
- Output power factor 1 (only 0.8 for 3KP/5KP models)
- Built-in battery equalization function to extend battery life cycle
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
- Selectable charging current based on applications
- Configurable AC/Solar input priority via LCD setting
- Compatible with mains voltage or generator power
- Parallel operation with up to 9 units only only available for 3KP/4KVA/5KVA models
- Optional Remote Control Panel available
- 80A MPPT charge controller (from PV)
- Inverter charger (grid to battery, solar to battery)
- Bypass for grid to usage
Max Watt Output:
- Continuous: 4kW
- Surge (5 seconds): 8kW
Charging Source Settings:
- Solar first, grid and solar, solar only, grid only can be set
- Solar only: 80A (maximum)
- Grid only: up to 60A
Output (discharge) Source:
- Solar only - Can be set
- Utility only (bypass) - Can be set
- Prioritized solar/battery/utility - Can be set
Monitoring & Setting:
- Computer Connection: Serial port
- LCD screen
Expansion: Single Inverter
- PV Panels minimum: 500W
- PV Panels maximum: 4400W
- Batteries minimum: 4 x 100Ah 12V
- Peak Efficiency: 90%
- No Load Power Consumption: <50watt
Expansion: More Inverters
- Installed in parallel: Up to 9 units = 45kVA
- Inverter comes with a parallel kit to accommodate multiple inverters.
Requires three parallel inverter units, in parallel, and set to three phases.
View our Axpert Type AGM kit
Axpert Type 5kW – Oliter 4.8kWh AGM – Solar Power Kit
Calculate your usage
This calculator will give you an estimated system size to use when shopping for Solar Power kits.
- Add your appliance and the number of hours it is used in a day
- Select if you want the appliance to have battery backup
- Take note of the output below to see if the kit will work for your setup
System size estimation
Total usage day/night
Total usage per month
Number of Panels needed
Backup size needed
Lead-Acid (50% DoD):
Take a screenshot to save your result.
All figures are rounded up to give systems a buffer in case of unexpected surges or extra appliances.