This popular inverter offers an "All in one" solution to your Off-Grid solar power solution. With enough size to run an average household it is affordable, robust and popular, a good all-round entry level inverter.
Parallel ConnectionIf your needs grow so can your inverter, you can be connected up to 9 Off-Grid inverters in series to expand your system, don’t be limited in the future.
Completely AutonomousAutonomous Off-Grid Solar Inverter keeps the lights on and your bills to zero with no effort. This solar inverter is smart by knowing what to do and when.
This kit includes
- 1 x 5kVA / 5kW 80A Axpert Type Inverter
- 4 x 100Ah (2.4kWh 50% DOD) AGM Solar Battery
- 1 x 35mm Battery Cable (Red & Black)
- 12 x 35mm Battery Lugs
- 6 x 330W Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- 1 x Complete Pitched Roof Solar Mounting Kit (to be determined)
- 2 x MC4 Connector Twin Pack (Kit 1)
- 1 x Keto 125A Fuses
- 1 x Keto Disconnect
- 2 x K&N Single Phase AC Switch Disconnector 25A
- 1 x K&N Dual String DC Switch Disconnector 25A 220V – 11A 460V (per string)
- 1 x 4mm² Single-core 100m Cable Black
- Installation is not included
This is an example of what you would payback over 42 Months (3 1/2 years)
Standard Bank Example:
|Loan Amount:||R 38,841.84||Loan Rate:||20.50%|
|Loan Term:||42 Months (3 1/2 years)|
|Monthly repayment:||R 1,413|
We do not provide credit, we highly recommend taking a personal or business loan from your bank in order to get the best rate.
Calculate your usage
This calculator will give you an estimated system size to use when shopping for Solar Power kits.
- Add your appliance and the number of hours it is used in a day
- Select if you want the appliance to have battery backup
- Take note of the output below to see if the kit will work for your setup
System size estimation
Total usage day/night
Total per month
Backup size needed
Lead-Acid (50% DoD):
Email us your system size
We will also send you a copy
Take a screenshot to save your result.
All figures are rounded up to give systems a buffer in case of unexpected surges or extra appliances.
6 x 330W Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- Rating: 330W
- High output, up to 17.12% highest conversion efficiency
- Anti-reflective and anti-soiling surface
- Certified with DC IEC 1000V standard
- Outstanding performance in low-light irradiance environments
- Certified to withstand high wind loads (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa)
- High salt and ammonia resistance certified by TUV NORD
- Width: 991mm
- Height: 1,960mm
*Based on a standard polycrystalline panel – features may differ.
IMPORTANT: Panel brand will be dependent on stock availability.
Axpert Type 5kW / 5kVA 48V Inverter 80A MPPT Type – Parallel card includedThis is a multi-functional inverter/charger is one of the most affordable 5kW inverters on the market . The Axpert Type 5kVA/5kW 80A MPPT PF1 is ideal for those looking for an all-in-one inverter that combines the functions of a solar charger, battery charger and UPS (Uninterruptible Power Support) in a portable size.
- Pure Sine Solar Inverter
- Parallel up to 9 Units – Parallel Card Included
- Built-in 80A MPPT Charge Controller
- 5kW / 5kVa PF1 (Power Factor 1)
- Maximum PV Input of 4000 watts
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power Support) Function
- Configurable Priority Settings via LCD Screen
- Auto Restart while AC is recovering
- Overload & Short Circuit Protection
- USB Input Option Included
- Very Affordable
Oliter 100Ah 12V AGM BatteryA Maintenance-free and easy to use, with contemporary advanced technology research and development of new high-performance batteries, with an up to 8 years battery design life for float use.
- Size :406x174x238(mm)
- Weight: 30.5Kgs
- Capacity: 100AH
- Terminal Type: M8
- 100% DOD: 520 times
- 50% DOD: 1350 times
- 30% DOD: 2188 times