Microcare Battery Monitor
R1,887.76 Excl VAT
The Microcare Battery Monitor is an All-In-One site management system which will monitor and control the Microcare MPPT’s and Inverters. Operating as a battery monitor, data logger and remote display power analyser the system monitors up to four channels of sensors that measure all aspects of your power generation and load requirements. This information is then used to accurately determine the condition of the battery and the remaining amp hours. All information is logged, and can be reviewed via the graphical display as logged entries or graphed screens.
- Graphical user interface
- Battery fuel gauge, fault finder, balances check
- Load controller with prioritized load shedding
- Load analyser with 2 years of Logged Data
- Up to 4 sensors/channels can be used to monitor and control different loads or power generation sources
- Can communicate with Microcare Inverters and MPPT’s while operating as a remote display for these devices, and can be connected to the internet using the Microcare Web-Logger and viewed from our secure online server
- Calculates battery capacity, according to Peukert’s Exponent
- Battery bank voltage adjustable for 12V, 24V, 36V, 48V systems
- Current sense resolution 10 Milliamps – 400 Amps
- 3 year warranty
Prices are subject to change with no prior notice. Subject to availability. Images are for display purposes and may vary slightly in appearance.
Standard delivery rates will apply for deliveries to anywhere in South Africa. Delivery dates will be determined by supplier capability.