Canadian Solar 355W Poly PERC KuMax GEN4
R2,142.00 Excl VAT
- Super High Efficiency Poly PERC Generation 4 Module (CS3U-345-350-355-360P)
With Canadian Solar’s industry leading poly-PERC cell technology and the innovative LIC (Low Internal Current) module technology, we are now able to offer our global customers high power poly modules up to 360 W.
Canadian Solar 355W Poly PERC KuPower GEN4
KuMax CS3K-P GEN4
- The KuPower poly modules with a dimension of 2000 ˣ 992 mm, close to our 60 cell modules, have the following unique features:
- Higher power classes for equivalent module sizes
- High module efficiency up to 18.11 %
- LOW hot spot temperature risk
- LOW temperature coefficient (Pmax): -0.39 % / °C
- LOW NMOT (Nominal Module Operating Temperature): 43 ± 2 °C
Canadian Solar 295W Poly PERC KuPower GEN4 product Specifications (per module):
Weight: 22.6 kg
Rated Power: 355W
MCS Reference: BBA 0030/896
Length: 2,000 mm
Width: 992 mm
Depth: 40 mm
VMPP: 39.4 V
IMPP: 9.02 A
Voc: 46.8 V
Temp. Coefficient (Mpp): -0.39 %
Clamp position on panel: Long and short side
Connector Type: MC4 MATEABLE
Efficiency: 17.9 %
For more details on Canadian Solar, please CLICK HERE
Wish to know more on Solar Power?
- What is Solar Energy, the complete guide to Solar Power
- Solar Battery – The Stylish Lithium Option
- The Basic Components of a Solar Panel System
- Is your roof suitable for Solar Panels? A Quick Guide
- Monocrystalline Solar Panel: An Introduction
- Solar Inverters: What You Need To Know
- Grid Tied Solar System Calculator
- Solar batteries – What makes AGM Great?
- Getting off the grid – Choosing a Solar PV System
- Solar Battery – Introduction to Lead-Acid Models
|Dimensions||2000 x 992 x 40 mm|
Prices are subject to change with no prior notice. Subject to availability. Images are for display purposes and may vary slightly in appearance.
Standard delivery rates will apply for deliveries to anywhere in South Africa. Delivery dates will be determined by supplier capability.