Canadian Solar panels
Canadian Solar modules have the best tolerance ratios and offer a 25-year performance warranty. They passed a mechanical load test of 5400Pa, opposed to the normal 2400 Pa, Canadian Solar panels can resist heavier snow loads and stronger wind-pressures than other solar panels.
Partnering with Netherlands research centre in September 2009 resulted in the near use of metal wrap-through (“MWT”) cells on Canadian Solar’s panels. Canadian Solar is expecting to have higher efficiency ratings on their photovoltaic panels as a result.
Weight: 22.4 kg
Rated Power: 330 W
MCS Reference: BBA0030/638
Length: 1,960 mm
Width: 992 mm
Depth: 40 mm
VMPP: 37.2 V
IMPP: 8.88 A
Voc: 45.6 V
Temp. Coefficient (Mpp): -0.41 %
Clamp position on panel: Long and short side
Connector Type: MC4 MATEABLE
Efficiency: 17.0 %
Pallet Size: Oversized
Wish to know more on Solar Power?
- What is Solar Energy, the complete guide to Solar Power
- Solar Battery – The Stylish Lithium Option
- The Basic Components of a Solar Panel System
- Is your roof suitable for Solar Panels? A Quick Guide
- Monocrystalline Solar Panel: An Introduction
- Solar Inverters: What You Need To Know
- Grid Tied Solar System Calculator
- Solar batteries – What makes AGM Great?
- Getting off the grid – Choosing a Solar PV System
- Solar Battery – Introduction to Lead-Acid Models