Canadian Solar Panel 325W Poly (72 X 6)
- Rating: 325W
- Efficiency: 16.7%
- Width: 992mm
- Height: 1,960mm
- Price per watt: (R 6,600/Wp)
Special delivery rates can be arranged for CPT and JHB/PTA areas. Please contact [email protected] to get a custom delivery quote.
Canadian Solar panels
Canadian Solar modules have the best tolerance ratios and offer a 25-year performance warranty. They passed a mechanical load test of 5400Pa, opposed to the normal 2400 Pa, Canadian Solar panels can resist heavier snow loads and stronger wind-pressures than other solar panels.
Partnering with Netherlands research centre in September 2009 resulted in the near use of metal wrap-through (“MWT”) cells on Canadian Solar’s panels. Canadian Solar is expecting to have higher efficiency ratings on their photovoltaic panels as a result.
Weight: 22.4 kg
Rated Power: 325 W
MCS Reference: BBA0030/637
Length: 1,960 mm
Width: 992 mm
Depth: 40 mm
VMPP: 37 V
IMPP: 8.78 A
Voc: 45.5 V
Temp. Coefficient (Mpp): -0.41 %
Clamp position on panel: Long and short side
Connector Type: MC4 MATEABLE
Efficiency: 16.7 %
Pallet Size: Oversized
Wish to know more on Solar Power?
- What is Solar Energy, the complete guide to Solar Power
- Solar Battery – The Stylish Lithium Option
- The Basic Components of a Solar Panel System
- Is your roof suitable for Solar Panels? A Quick Guide
- Monocrystalline Solar Panel: An Introduction
- Solar Inverters: What You Need To Know
- Grid Tied Solar System Calculator
- Solar batteries – What makes AGM Great?
- Getting off the grid – Choosing a Solar PV System
- Solar Battery – Introduction to Lead-Acid Models
|Dimensions||1960 × 992 × 40 mm|
Prices are subject to change with no prior notice. Subject to availability. Images are for display purposes and may vary slightly in appearance.
Standard delivery rates will apply for deliveries to anywhere in South Africa. Delivery dates will be determined by supplier capability.