This kit includes
- 1 x Deye 8kW Hybrid Inverter NRS approved (5 year warranty)
- 1 x Dyness 9.6kWh (7.68kWh 80% DOD) Lithium-ion Battery Power Box (10 year warranty)
- 1 x 35mm Battery Cable (Red & Black)
- 4 x 35mm Battery Lugs
- 6 x 330W Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- 1 x Complete Pitched Roof Solar Mounting Kit (to be determined)
- 2 x MC4 Connector Twin Pack (Kit 1)
- 2 x Keto 125A Fuses
- 1 x Keto Disconnect
- 2 x K&N Single Phase AC Switch Disconnector 25A
- 1 x K&N Dual String DC Switch Disconnector 25A 220V – 11A 460V (per string)
- 1 x 4mm² Single-core 100m Cable Black
- Installation is not included
Essential & Non-Essential LoadsBeing able to have Essential & Non-Essential loads enables you to split out your heavy appliances, saving your battery backup.
Completely AutonomousAutonomous Hybrid Solar Inverter keeps the lights on and your bills to zero with no effort. This solar inverter is smart by knowing what to do and when.
Robust & ReliableA great looking unit makes the Deye a firm favourite over other inverters in this range, the quality of the Deye inverters are fantastic.
CompatibilityCompatible with most AGM and Lithium-ion batteries on the market, this inverter has many years of development making it stable and robust when configured correctly.
Blending AC & DCThe Deye is a true Hybrid inverter , it blends the DC (panels & batteries with the AC grid in the most efficient way.
Phone AppKeep on top of you consumption remotely with the Solar System monitoring iPhone or Android app.
LCD ScreenChange settings and monitor the inverters performance with the LCD display.
5-Year WarrantyGet peace of mind with a standard 5-year warranty with an option to extend to 10 years.
Parallel ConnectionA fantastic feature for those wanting to expand their system at a later stage is the ability to add more batteries to expand your battery capacity.
Long-life Quality Lithium-ion BatteryExpect at least 10 years of life out of these batteries, storing these batteries at around 25°C will maximise the life of the battery.
Built-in Battery ControllerThe management unit that is built into the battery helps protect the battery from any surges, over-charging, increase in temperature and more.
Meets ROHS Standards
RoHS stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances. RoHS, also known as Directive 2002/95/EC, restricts the use of specific hazardous materials.
Large enough to power small to medium sized businesses with the 9.6kWh capcity.
Perfect Office Backup
Run office equipment and the lights if the power goes down, no more loadshedding!
This is an example of what you would payback over 42 Months (3 1/2 years)
Standard Bank Example:
|Loan Amount:||R 119,618.21||Loan Rate:||20.50%|
|Loan Term:||42 Months (3 1/2 years)|
|Monthly repayment:||R 3,778|
We do not provide credit, we highly recommend taking a personal or business loan from your bank in order to get the best rate.
Calculate your usage
This calculator will give you an estimated system size to use when shopping for Solar Power kits.
- Add your appliance and the number of hours it is used in a day
- Select if you want the appliance to have battery backup
- Take note of the output below to see if the kit will work for your setup
System size estimation
Total usage day/night
Total usage per month
Number of Panels needed
Backup size needed
Lead-Acid (50% DoD):
Take a screenshot to save your result.
All figures are rounded up to give systems a buffer in case of unexpected surges or extra appliances.
6 x 330W Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- Rating: 330W
- High output, up to 17.12% highest conversion efficiency
- Anti-reflective and anti-soiling surface
- Certified with DC IEC 1000V standard
- Outstanding performance in low-light irradiance environments
- Certified to withstand high wind loads (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa)
- High salt and ammonia resistance certified by TUV NORD
- Width: 991mm
- Height: 1,960mm
*Based on a standard polycrystalline panel – features may differ.
IMPORTANT: Panel brand will be dependent on stock availability.
Deye 8kW Hybrid InverterHigher Yields
- Improve self-consumption ratio up to 80%
- Reducing your electricity bill DC/AC ratio up to 1.3
- Completely suitable for double-side PV modular Two MPPT design
- Maximum efficiency of 97.6%
- LCD Touch screen and buttons
- Easy operation Compatible with a lithium-ion battery and lead-acid battery
- Web browser and mobile App monitoring supported
- PV lightning protection
- Anti-islanding protection
- Leakage current protection
- IP65 protection
- Automatically switch from Grid-Tied to Off-Grid mode within 5ms
- Zero export function – prevents the system from feeding in to the grid. NRS Approved
- Fast reaction time is within 200ms in zero export mode
- Programmable charging and discharging schedule
- Both wind turbines and solar panels can be connected as DC input power
- 16 units can be paralleled for higher system power
- Retrofitting of an existing solar system to an energy storage system
Dyness 9.6kWh Lithium-ion Battery Power BoxAdopts LiFePO4 chemistry battery with safety performance and long life time, which offers you four capacities to meet your more requirements.
- Compact Size & Light Weight
- High Power Output & Usable Energy Ratio
- Modular Design & Expandable System
- Safest Battery & Perfect Compatibility
- Natural Cooling & Easy Installation
- Certifications Available
- 10 year warranty