- Electric vehicles, electric mobility.
- Solar/wind energy storage system.
- UPS, backup Power.
- Medical equipment.
- Lighting Specification.
Features of LiFePO4 Battery
- Longer cycle life: A LiFePO4 12V Lithium Battery offers more than 2000 cycles which is approx. five times more than a lead-acid battery, helping to minimize replacement cost and reduce total cost of ownership.
- Lighter Weight: About 40% of the weight of a comparable lead acid battery. A "drop in" replacement for lead acid batteries.
- Higher Power: Delivers twice the power of lead acid batteries, even high discharge rate, while maintaining high energy capacity.
- Wider Temperature Range: -20°C~60°C.
- Super Safety: Lithium-ion Phosphate Chemistry eliminates the risk of explosion or combustion due to high impact, over charging or short circuit situation.
- Increased Flexibility: Modular design enables deployment of up to four batteries in series and up to eight batteries in parallel.