Electricity bills - we hate them too.
That's why we have created these Grid-tied kits. These kits work perfectly on their own or with batteries .
The Fusion Hybrid inverter blends power from your solar panels and from the grid, giving you uninterrupted power supply during the day. Your inverter will ensure that your load is carried by the power generated by your solar panels . And, if you do not have enough solar power, your inverter will pull power from the grid.
Installing this kit as is, will mean that you are 95% of the way done with your installation. That leaves you with the last 5% for battery installation .
If you're looking for a starter kit, this is the kit for you.
Essential & Non-Essential LoadsBeing able to have Essential & Non-Essential loads enables you to split out your heavy appliances, saving your battery backup.
Completely AutonomousAutonomous Hybrid Solar Inverter keeps the lights on and your bills to zero with no effort. This solar inverter is smart by knowing what to do and when.
Robust & ReliableA great looking unit makes the Fusion a firm favourite over other inverters in this range, the quality of the Fusion inverters are fantastic.
CompatibilityCompatible with most AGM and Lithium-ion batteries on the market, this inverter has many years of development making it stable and robust when configured correctly.
Blending AC & DCThe Fusion is a true Hybrid inverter , it blends the DC (panels & batteries with the AC grid in the most efficient way.
Phone AppKeep on top of you consumption remotely with the Solar System monitoring iPhone or Android app.
LCD ScreenChange settings and monitor the inverters performance with the LCD display.
5-Year WarrantyGet peace of mind with a standard 5-year warranty.
Use the calculator to estimate your usage.
Email us your system size
We will also send you a copy
Note: All figures are an estimate.