Find out when you will start benefiting from this Solar Power Kit
What do you pay?
Enter your monthly bill to get started
*Last 10 years has been 33%
A breakdown of your usage, what the kit produces and coverage
Based on your monthly bill this is how many kWh (units) you use per month
Your monthly usage
This is how much this Solar Power kit can produce based on the number of panels
Kit monthly prod.
This is how much this Solar Power kit is covering your monthly usage
Savings are based off averages over 10 year period
Months to payback
Saving per month
Est. 10 year saving
Note: This is based on the premise that your energy is being used during the day.
If you're on a budget and want to start your solar power journey , this is the kit for you.
You have the best of both worlds when it comes to the Hybrid inverter, with the ability to blend power from your panels and the grid so that you have an uninterrupted power supply during the day. This will help you save money on your monthly Eskom bill.
You can add batteries as and when you need them . This means that once this kit is installed, you have done 95% of the installation , leaving the remaining 5% of the installation for when you want to install your batteries .
This is THE best return on investment inverter money can buy.
*Product in image might differ slightly.
Take her for a spin
Essential & Non-Essential Loads
Being able to have Essential & Non-Essential loads enables you to split out your heavy appliances, saving your battery backup.
Autonomous Hybrid Solar Inverter keeps the lights on and your bills to zero with no effort. This solar inverter is smart by knowing what to do and when.
Robust & Reliable
A great looking unit makes the Fusion a firm favourite over other inverters in this range, the quality of the Fusion inverters are fantastic.
Compatible with most AGM and Lithium-ion batteries on the market, this inverter has many years of development making it stable and robust when configured correctly.
Blending AC & DC
The Fusion is a true Hybrid inverter , it blends the DC (panels & batteries with the AC grid in the most efficient way.
Keep on top of you consumption remotely with the Solar System monitoring iPhone or Android app.
Change settings and monitor the inverters performance with the LCD display.
Get peace of mind with a standard 5-year warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I change some of the components?
Absolutely, you can customise any part of the system to suit your own specification.