The Geyserwise TSE Thermal Controller allows you to set your geyser’s heating times and temperatures.
Use as a timer on a thermosyphon solar system
- Clear display of water temperature, time, day, heating mode and malfunction conditions on solar system and geyser.
- Auto or manual heating.
- Easy temperature setting to your requirements (30 – 65°C) factory default is 55°C.
- Four different temperature settings.
- Daily programmable timer with four time settings.
- Error conditions alert by warning code E2 to E5.
- Electronic thermostat with mechanical thermal cut-out at 90°C. Please note the cut-out temperature for solar systems expected to reach temperatures above this temperature.
- Operating voltage 230VAC / 50HZ.
- Main relay contact rating 30AMP (Max 4KW).
- Operating voltage range 160V – 250V AC.
- Temperature display range 0 – 99°C (“-5” when below -5°C “EA” when above 99°C).
- High-temperature warning above 84°C.
- Temperature setting ranges 30 – 65°C (heating water electrically).
- Heat failure – when increasing at a rate of less than 4°C per hour.
- Mechanical thermal cut-out at 90°C. Please note the cut-out temperature for systems expected to reach temperatures above this temperature.
- Dry heat detection – empty cylinder.
- Temperature tolerance ± 2%.
- Temperature differential setting 1°C.
- Switching differential 6°C.
- Temperature probe failure detection for tank
- Temperature probe range for geyser is -30 to + 130°C.