This Kit Includes
- 8 x 400W Jinko Cheetah Mono PERC Solar Panel
- 1 x 4.6kW Goodwe Hybrid inverter NRS approved (National regulation standards)
- 1 x Dyness 3.6kWh (2.88kWh 80% DOD) Lithium-ion Battery
- 1 x Dyness Cable Pack
- 1 x Pair of Brackets for Dyness 3.5kWh Battery
- 1 x 35mm Battery Cable (Red & Black)
- 4 x 35mm Battery Lugs
- 1 x Complete Pitched Roof Solar Mounting Kit (to be determined)
- 2 x MC4 Connector Twin Pack (Kit 1)
- 1 x Keto 125A Fuses
- 1 x Keto Disconnect
- 2 x K&N Single Phase AC Switch Disconnector 25A
- 1 x K&N Dual String DC Switch Disconnector 25A 220V – 11A 460V (per string)
- 1 x 4mm² Single-core 100m Cable Black
- Installation is not included
Essential & Non-Essential LoadsBeing able to have Essential & Non-Essential loads enables you to split out your heavy appliances, saving your battery backup.
Completely AutonomousAutonomous Hybrid Solar Inverter keeps the lights on and your bills to zero with no effort. This solar inverter is smart by knowing what to do and when.
Robust & ReliableA great looking unit makes the Goodwe a firm favourite over other inverters in this range, the quality of the Goodwe inverters are fantastic.
CompatibilityCompatible with most AGM and Lithium-ion batteries on the market, this inverter has many years of development making it stable and robust when configured correctly.
Blending AC & DCThe Goodwe is a true Hybrid inverter , it blends the DC (panels & batteries with the AC grid in the most efficient way.
Phone AppKeep on top of you consumption remotely with the Solar System monitoring iPhone or Android app.
SilentUnlike most inverters that have fans you can enjoy peace and quiet with this modern Hybrid.
5-Year WarrantyGet peace of mind with a standard 5-year warranty with an option to extend to 10 years.
Parallel ConnectionA fantastic feature for those wanting to expand their system at a later stage is the ability to add more batteries to expand your battery capacity.
Long-life Quality Lithium-ion BatteryVertical industry integration ensures 6000 cycles with 80% DOD. Developed with their own LFP (lithium iron phosphate) cell to ensure the highest safety and most promising cycle life.
BMS protectedSelf-designed BMS protects the cell from abnormal temperatures, surges and irregular voltages.
CompatibilityCompatible with most of the leading inverters on the market. Its compact and fashionable design fits in your home environment
PylonTech vs Dyness
|Dyness 3.6kWh 48V Lithium-ion Battery||PylonTech US3000 3.5kWh Lithium-ion Battery|
|Price||R 19500||R 20900|
|Price per watt||R 5.42||R 5.97|
|Warranty||10 years||7 years (10 years optional)|
|View Product||View Product|
How Does The Hybrid Inverter Work?
Calculate Your Usage
This calculator will give you an estimated system size to use when shopping for inverters, backup storage and solar coverage.
- Add your appliance and the number of hours it is used in a day
- Select if you want the appliance to have battery backup
- Take note of the output below to see if the kit will work for your setup
System Size Estimation
Backup size needed
Email us your system size
We will also send you a copy
Note: All figures are rounded up to give systems a buffer in case of unexpected surges or extra appliances.
This is an example of what you would payback over 42 Months (3 1/2 years)
Standard Bank Example:
|Loan Amount:||R 78,981.83||Loan Rate:||20.50%|
|Loan Term:||42 Months (3 1/2 years)|
|Monthly repayment:||R 2,760|
We do not provide credit, we highly recommend taking a personal or business loan from your bank in order to get the best rate.
8 x Jinko 400W Cheetah Monocrystalline PERC Solar PanelIntroducing the new and improved solar panel technology by Jinko. Featuring a sleek, and polished appearance thanks to their 5 busbar solar cells, anodised aluminium alloy frame and anti-reflection coated, tempered glass front. Built to withstand numerous conditions, this Monocrystalline solar panel is perfect for South Africa.
Goodwe ES 4.6kW Hybrid InverterThe Goodwe is an NRS approved (National regulation standards) and on the approved list of inverters for most SA municipalities . Goodwe ES series Full Hybrid inverter is best suited to grid-connected PV systems: enhancing self-consumption and providing 4.6kW backup power to essential loads in the event of loss of grid. It can intelligently control the flow of energy .
- Both MPPT charge controller and inverter are fully integrated
- An intelligent battery management function
- Capable of being grid-interactive or grid-independent
- Compatible with various Li-Ion battery types
- 2 x MPPT inputs with a Max of 6500Wp
- 100A Battery charger
- IP65 dust-proof and water-proof rating
- 45°C full-load output
- Monitoring of inverters is free via computers or mobile phones and extremely easy to use
- Fanless, low-noise design
- 5 year warranty
Dyness 3.6kWh 48V Lithium-ion BatteryThe Dyness battery B3 module is widely used in energy storage and electrical products. Household Energy Storage systems; Centralised power station energy storage systems.
- Dyness is equipped with intelligent BMS for each battery pack to manage modules effectively.
- Compared with the traditional module, the B3 can meet the capacity storage and greatly enhance the cycle life.
- Safe lithium-ion phosphate battery cell
- Compact size ultralight module
- Each module is equipped with an independent BMS system
- 10 year warranty