This Kit Includes
- 1 x 4.6kW Goodwe Hybrid inverter NRS approved (National regulation standards) (5 year warranty)
- 1 x Dyness 9.6kWh (7.68kWh 80% DOD) Lithium-ion Battery Power Box (10 year warranty)
- 1 x 35mm Battery Cable (Red & Black)
- 4 x 35mm Battery Lugs
- 6 x 330W Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- 1 x Complete Pitched Roof Solar Mounting Kit (to be determined)
- 2 x MC4 Connector Twin Pack (Kit 1)
- 1 x Keto 125A Fuses
- 1 x Keto Disconnect
- 2 x K&N Single Phase AC Switch Disconnector 25A
- 1 x K&N Dual String DC Switch Disconnector 25A 220V – 11A 460V (per string)
- 1 x 4mm² Single-core 100m Cable Black
- Installation is not included
Essential & Non-Essential LoadsBeing able to have Essential & Non-Essential loads enables you to split out your heavy appliances, saving your battery backup.
Completely AutonomousAutonomous Hybrid Solar Inverter keeps the lights on and your bills to zero with no effort. This solar inverter is smart by knowing what to do and when.
Robust & ReliableA great looking unit makes the Goodwe a firm favourite over other inverters in this range, the quality of the Goodwe inverters are fantastic.
CompatibilityCompatible with most AGM and Lithium-ion batteries on the market, this inverter has many years of development making it stable and robust when configured correctly.
Blending AC & DCThe Goodwe is a true Hybrid inverter , it blends the DC (panels & batteries with the AC grid in the most efficient way.
Phone AppKeep on top of you consumption remotely with the Solar System monitoring iPhone or Android app.
SilentUnlike most inverters that have fans you can enjoy peace and quiet with this modern Hybrid.
5-Year WarrantyGet peace of mind with a standard 5-year warranty with an option to extend to 10 years.
Parallel ConnectionA fantastic feature for those wanting to expand their system at a later stage is the ability to add more batteries to expand your battery capacity.
Long-life Quality Lithium-ion BatteryExpect at least 10 years of life out of these batteries, storing these batteries at around 25°C will maximise the life of the battery.
Built-in Battery ControllerThe management unit that is built into the battery helps protect the battery from any surges, over-charging, increase in temperature and more.
Meets ROHS Standards
RoHS stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances. RoHS, also known as Directive 2002/95/EC, restricts the use of specific hazardous materials.
Large enough to power small to medium sized businesses with the 9.6kWh capcity.
Perfect Office Backup
Run office equipment and the lights if the power goes down, no more loadshedding!
How Does The Hybrid Inverter Work?
This is an example of what you would payback over 42 Months (3 1/2 years)
Standard Bank Example:
|Loan Amount:||R 109,727.06||Loan Rate:||20.50%|
|Loan Term:||42 Months (3 1/2 years)|
|Monthly repayment:||R 3,792|
We do not provide credit, we highly recommend taking a personal or business loan from your bank in order to get the best rate.
Calculate your usage
This calculator will give you an estimated system size to use when shopping for inverters, backup storage and solar coverage.
- Add your appliance and the number of hours it is used in a day
- Select if you want the appliance to have battery backup
- Take note of the output below to see if the kit will work for your setup
System size estimation
Total usage day/night
Total per month
Backup size needed
Lead-Acid (50% DoD):
Email us your system size
We will also send you a copy
Note: All figures are rounded up to give systems a buffer in case of unexpected surges or extra appliances.
6 x 330W Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- Rating: 330W
- High output, up to 17.12% highest conversion efficiency
- Anti-reflective and anti-soiling surface
- Certified with DC IEC 1000V standard
- Outstanding performance in low-light irradiance environments
- Certified to withstand high wind loads (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa)
- High salt and ammonia resistance certified by TUV NORD
- Width: 991mm
- Height: 1,960mm
*Based on a standard polycrystalline panel – features may differ.
IMPORTANT: Panel brand will be dependent on stock availability.
Goodwe ES 4.6kW Hybrid InverterThe Goodwe is an NRS approved (National regulation standards) and on the approved list of inverters for most SA municipalities . Goodwe ES series Full Hybrid inverter is best suited to grid-connected PV systems: enhancing self-consumption and providing 4.6kW backup power to essential loads in the event of loss of grid. It can intelligently control the flow of energy .
- Both MPPT charge controller and inverter are fully integrated
- An intelligent battery management function
- Capable of being grid-interactive or grid-independent
- Compatible with various Li-Ion battery types
- 2 x MPPT inputs with a Max of 6500Wp
- 100A Battery charger
- IP65 dust-proof and water-proof rating
- 45°C full-load output
- Monitoring of inverters is free via computers or mobile phones and extremely easy to use
- Fanless, low-noise design
- 5 year warranty
Dyness 9.6kWh Lithium-ion Battery Power BoxAdopts LiFePO4 chemistry battery with safety performance and long life time, which offers you four capacities to meet your more requirements.
- Compact Size & Light Weight
- High Power Output & Usable Energy Ratio
- Modular Design & Expandable System
- Safest Battery & Perfect Compatibility
- Natural Cooling & Easy Installation
- Certifications Available
- 10 year warranty