This Kit Includes
- 1 x 4.6kW Goodwe Hybrid inverter NRS approved (National regulation standards)
- 1 x UFO 4.8kWh Lithium-Ion Battery
- 2 x Keto 125A Fuses
- 1 x Keto Disconnect
- 1m x 25mm Battery Cable (Red & Black)
- 4 x 35mm Battery Lugs
- 2 x K&N Single Phase AC Switch Disconnector 25A
Essential & Non-Essential LoadsBeing able to have Essential & Non-Essential loads enables you to split out your heavy appliances, saving your battery backup.
Completely AutonomousAutonomous Hybrid Solar Inverter keeps the lights on and your bills to zero with no effort. This solar inverter is smart by knowing what to do and when.
Robust & ReliableA great looking unit makes the Goodwe a firm favourite over other inverters in this range, the quality of the Goodwe inverters are fantastic.
CompatibilityCompatible with most AGM and Lithium-ion batteries on the market, this inverter has many years of development making it stable and robust when configured correctly.
Blending AC & DCThe Goodwe is a true Hybrid inverter , it blends the DC (panels & batteries with the AC grid in the most efficient way.
Phone AppKeep on top of you consumption remotely with the Solar System monitoring iPhone or Android app.
SilentUnlike most inverters that have fans you can enjoy peace and quiet with this modern Hybrid.
5-Year WarrantyGet peace of mind with a standard 5-year warranty with an option to extend to 10 years.
Parallel ConnectionA fantastic feature for those wanting to expand their system at a later stage is the ability to add more batteries to expand your battery capacity.
Long-life Quality Lithium-ion BatteryExpect at least 10 years of life out of these batteries, storing these batteries at around 25°C will maximise the life of the battery.
Built-in Battery ControllerThe management unit that is built into the battery helps protect the battery from any surges, over-charging, increase in temperature and more.
Meets ROHS StandardsRoHS stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances. RoHS, also known as Directive 2002/95/EC, restricts the use of specific hazardous materials.
This is an example of what you would payback over 42 Months (3 1/2 years)
Standard Bank Example:
|Loan Amount:||R 42,905.73||Loan Rate:||20.50%|
|Loan Term:||42 Months (3 1/2 years)|
|Monthly repayment:||R 1,549|
We do not provide credit, we highly recommend taking a personal or business loan from your bank in order to get the best rate.
Goodwe ES 4.6kW Hybrid InverterThe Goodwe is an NRS approved (National regulation standards) and on the approved list of inverters for most SA municipalities . Goodwe ES series Full Hybrid inverter is best suited to grid-connected PV systems: enhancing self-consumption and providing 4.6kW backup power to essential loads in the event of loss of grid. It can intelligently control the flow of energy .
- Both MPPT charge controller and inverter are fully integrated
- An intelligent battery management function
- Capable of being grid-interactive or grid-independent
- Compatible with various Li-Ion battery types
- 2 x MPPT inputs with a Max of 6500Wp
- 100A Battery charger
- IP65 dust-proof and water-proof rating
- 45°C full-load output
- Monitoring of inverters is free via computers or mobile phones and extremely easy to use
- Fanless, low-noise design
- 5 year warranty
UFO 4.8kWh Lithium-ion BatteryUFO energy storage unit based on UFO LiFePO4 battery is tailored for storage equipment and is a new generation of green energy with advantages of high energy density, ultra-long cycle life , excellent safety property, high reliability, suitable for the large-scale station and household energy storage system.
- High energy density
- No need for refrigeration equipment
- High operation reliability
- 6000 cycles with 80% DOD (Depth Of Discharge)
- Long service life
- Easy installation
- Intelligent Management
- Compatible with the majority of inverters that parameters can be custom set.
- Warranty: 5 years