GoodWe EM 3kW Hybrid Inverter (2.3KW Backup)
R20,600.60 Excl VAT
Inheriting all the excellent traits from the GoodWe ES series bi-directional energy storage inverter, the EM series is much more compact in size and weight, and is compatible with both on-grid and off-grid PV systems. It can control the flow of energy intelligently. During daytime, the PV plant generates electricity which can be provided to the loads, fed into the grid or charge the battery. The electricity stored can be released when the loads require it, for example during the night. Additionally, the grid can also be used to charge the storage devices via the inverter (UPS function).
GoodWe EM series Full Hybrid inverter is best suited to grid-connected PV systems: for enhancing self-consumption and providing backup power (rated 2.3kW / Peak 3.5kW for 10 seconds) to essential loads in the event of loss of grid. It can control the flow of energy intelligently.
• Both MPPT charge controller and inverter are fully integrated
• Intelligent battery management function
• Capable of being grid-interactive or grid-independent
• Compatible with various Lead-acid and Li-Ion battery types.
• IP65 dust-proof and water-proof rating
• 45°C full-load output
• Monitoring of inverters is free via computers or mobile phones and extremely easy to use
• Fanless, low-noise design.
You will need to download the “EZ-Manage” phone app in order to commission this inverter on site. Once you have the app installed you won’t need an internet connection on site to commission. You can download the app, and other GoodWe software here: http://www.goodwe.co.uk/download/0.aspx
|Dimensions||347 x 432 x 175 mm|