GoodWe ES series Full Hybrid inverter is best suited to grid-connected PV systems: enhancing self-consumption and providing 3.6kW backup power to essential loads in the event of loss of grid. It can intelligently control the flow of energy.
- Both MPPT charge controller and inverter are fully integrated
- An intelligent battery management function
- Capable of being grid-interactive or grid-independent
- Compatible with various Lead-acid and Lithium-Ion battery types.
- IP65 dust-proof and water-proof rating
- 45°C full-load output
- Monitoring of inverters is free via computers or mobile phones and extremely easy to use
- Fanless, low-noise design.
- 5 year warranty
Goodwe ES Series Setup
- Full Firmware Update Guide Energy Storage Solutions
- Application Note Firmware upgrade guide
- Hybrid ES Datasheet
- Installation Manual Quick Installation Guide
- Approved Battery Option Statement
- Test Certificate Goodwe ES NRS097 test report
- User Manual 5048ES
- User Manual PV Master APP
- Warranty GoodweStorage
Buy the Complete 3.6kw Goodwe Kit
Goodwe 3.6kW – PylonTech 2.4kWh Lithium-ion – Solar Power Kit
Calculate your usage
This calculator will give you an estimated system size to use when shopping for inverters, backup storage and solar coverage.
- Add your appliance and the number of hours it is used in a day
- Select if you want the appliance to have battery backup
- Take note of the output below to see if the kit will work for your setup
System size estimation
Total usage day/night
Total per month
Backup size needed
Lead-Acid (50% DoD):
Email us your system size
We will also send you a copy
Note: All figures are rounded up to give systems a buffer in case of unexpected surges or extra appliances.
Wish to know more on Solar Power?
- What is Solar Energy, the complete guide to Solar Power
- Solar Battery – The Stylish Lithium Option
- The Basic Components of a Solar Panel System
- Is your roof suitable for Solar Panels? A Quick Guide
- Monocrystalline Solar Panel: An Introduction
- Solar Inverters: What You Need To Know
- Grid Tied Solar System Calculator
- Solar batteries – What makes AGM Great?
- Getting off the grid – Choosing a Solar PV System
- Solar Battery – Introduction to Lead-Acid Models
Return on Investment