Goodwe ES 3.6kW Hybrid Inverter (3.6KW Backup)
R24,609.25 Excl VAT
- Rating: 3,600W
- Phases: 1
GoodWe ES series bi-directional energy-storage inverter is applicable to both on-grid and off-grid PV systems. It can control the flow of energy intelligently. During the daytime, the PV plant generates electricity which can be provided to the loads.
You need to download the EZ-Manage phone app in order to commission this inverter on site. Once you have the app you won’t need the internet on site to commission. You can download the app, and other GoodWe software here: http://www.goodwe.co.uk/download/0.aspx
Hybrid inverter solar on-grid solutions.
GoodWe ES series Full Hybrid inverter is best suited to grid-connected PV systems: enhancing self-consumption and providing 3.6kW backup power to essential loads in the event of loss of grid. It can intelligently control the flow of energy.
• Both MPPT charge controller and inverter are fully integrated
• Intelligent battery management function
• Capable of being grid-interactive or grid-independent
• Compatible with various Lead-acid and Li-Ion battery types.
• IP65 dust-proof and water-proof rating
• 45°C full-load output
• Monitoring of inverters is free via computers or mobile phones and extremely easy to use
• Fanless, low-noise design
You will need to download the “EZ-Manage” phone app in order to commission this inverter on site. Once you have the app installed you won’t need an internet connection on site to commission. You can download the app, and other GoodWe software here: http://www.goodwe.co.uk/download/0.aspx
Wish to know more on Solar Power?
- What is Solar Energy, the complete guide to Solar Power
- Solar Battery – The Stylish Lithium Option
- The Basic Components of a Solar Panel System
- Is your roof suitable for Solar Panels? A Quick Guide
- Monocrystalline Solar Panel: An Introduction
- Solar Inverters: What You Need To Know
- Grid Tied Solar System Calculator
- Solar batteries – What makes AGM Great?
- Getting off the grid – Choosing a Solar PV System
- Solar Battery – Introduction to Lead-Acid Models
|Dimensions||516 x 440 x 184 mm|
Prices are subject to change with no prior notice. Subject to availability. Images are for display purposes and may vary slightly in appearance.
Standard delivery rates will apply for deliveries to anywhere in South Africa. Delivery dates will be determined by supplier capability.