GoodWe ES series Full Hybrid inverter is best suited to grid-connected PV systems: enhancing self-consumption and providing 3.6kW backup power to essential loads in the event of loss of grid. It can intelligently control the flow of energy.
- Both MPPT charge controller and inverter are fully integrated
- An intelligent battery management function
- Capable of being grid-interactive or grid-independent
- Compatible with various Lead-acid and Lithium-Ion battery types.
- IP65 dust-proof and water-proof rating
- 45°C full-load output
- Monitoring of inverters is free via computers or mobile phones and extremely easy to use
- Fanless, low-noise design.
- 5 year warranty
Goodwe ES Series Setup
- Full Firmware Update Guide Energy Storage Solutions
- Application Note Firmware upgrade guide
- Goodwe ESS Datasheet
- Installation Manual Quick Installation Guide
- Approved Battery Option Statement
- Test Certificate Goodwe ES NRS097 test report
- User Manual 5048ES
- User Manual PV Master APP
- Warranty GoodweStorage
Buy the Complete 3.6kw Goodwe Kit
Goodwe 3.6kW – PylonTech 2.4kWh Lithium-ion – Solar Power KitInverter Features Battery Features Frequently Asked Questions Downloadable Docs 3.6kW Goodwe Inverter Datasheet 3.6kW Goodwe Inverter User Manual US2000B PylonTech Battery Datasheet 3.6kW Goodwe Inverter Datasheet US2000B PylonTech Battery Datasheet Return on Investment Affordability Energy Saving Overall Cost Installation (Speed) Installation (Cost) Sending User Review 0 (0 votes)
Calculate Your Usage
This calculator will give you an estimated system size to use when shopping for inverters, backup storage and solar coverage.
- Add your appliance and the number of hours it is used in a day
- Select if you want the appliance to have battery backup
- Take note of the output below to see if the kit will work for your setup
System Size Estimation
Total usage day/night
Total per month
Backup size needed
Email us your system size
We will also send you a copy
Note: All figures are rounded up to give systems a buffer in case of unexpected surges or extra appliances.
Wish to know more on Solar Power?
- What is Solar Energy, the complete guide to Solar Power
- Solar Battery – The Stylish Lithium Option
- The Basic Components of a Solar Panel System
- Is your roof suitable for Solar Panels? A Quick Guide
- Monocrystalline Solar Panel: An Introduction
- Solar Inverters: What You Need To Know
- Grid Tied Solar System Calculator
- Solar batteries – What makes AGM Great?
- Getting off the grid – Choosing a Solar PV System
- Solar Battery – Introduction to Lead-Acid Models
Return on Investment