GoodWe ES series Full Hybrid inverter is best suited to grid-connected PV systems: enhancing self-consumption and providing 4.6kW backup power to essential loads in the event of loss of grid. It can intelligently control the flow of energy .
- Both MPPT charge controller and inverter are fully integrated
- An intelligent battery management function
- Capable of being grid-interactive or grid-independent
- Compatible with various Lead-acid and Lithium-Ion battery types.
- IP65 dust-proof and water-proof rating
- 45°C full-load output
- Monitoring of inverters is free via computers or mobile phones and extremely easy to use
- Fanless, low-noise design.
- 5 year warranty
Essential & Non-Essential LoadsBeing able to have Essential & Non-Essential loads enables you to split out your heavy appliances, saving your battery backup.
Completely AutonomousAutonomous Hybrid Solar Inverter keeps the lights on and your bills to zero with no effort. This solar inverter is smart by knowing what to do and when.
Robust & ReliableA great looking unit makes the Goodwe a firm favourite over other inverters in this range, the quality of the Goodwe inverters are fantastic.
CompatibilityCompatible with most AGM and Lithium-ion batteries on the market, this inverter has many years of development making it stable and robust when configured correctly.
Blending AC & DCThe Goodwe is a true Hybrid inverter , it blends the DC (panels & batteries with the AC grid in the most efficient way.
Phone AppKeep on top of you consumption remotely with the Solar System monitoring iPhone or Android app.
SilentUnlike most inverters that have fans you can enjoy peace and quiet with this modern Hybrid.
5-Year WarrantyGet peace of mind with a standard 5-year warranty with an option to extend to 10 years.
How Does The Hybrid Inverter Work?
The Hybrid inverter gives you the best of both worlds, not only does it act like a Grid-Tied inverter, but it also gives you the freedom of an Off-Grid inverter.
Often when wanting to go solar we think of "Off-Grid" and independence , but what if you can do that and fall back to the grid if for a period or even a moment you needed extra power? Then a Hybrid inverter is an ideal solution , you can have your cake and eat it too, plus it's cheaper!
Here are the different arrangements that you can have:
As you can see you can use this inverter as a UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply) for when the grid goes down, or you can use it as Solar solution and you can use the backup system for night time use. Perfect for those looking to start with a backup in order to deal with Load Shedding, then upgrade to a Solar solution later by adding panels.If you're looking for an automated solution that you will never need to manually intervene with, this is your perfect power companion .
Goodwe ES Series Setup
- Full Firmware Update Guide Energy Storage Solutions
- Application Note Firmware upgrade guide
- Installation Manual Quick Installation Guide
- Approved Battery Option Statement
- Test Certificate Goodwe ES NRS097 test report
- User Manual 5048ES
- User Manual PV Master APP
- Warranty GoodweStorage
Buy the Complete 4.6kw Goodwe Kit
Goodwe 4.6kW – PylonTech 4.8kWh Lithium-ion – Solar Power Kit
How Many Appliances Can I Run?
This varies with the size of your system, for example, with a 4kw system can run 4000 Watts worth of appliances at any one time.
Note: You can run all these appliances at the same time for 4 hours (estimated)
|Appliance||Watts (per hour)|
|46″ LCD Flat screen TV||250|
|12 LED Lights||240 (20 Watts Each)|
Estimating Your Own Usage
Wish to know more on Solar Power?
- What is Solar Energy, the complete guide to Solar Power
- Solar Battery – The Stylish Lithium Option
- The Basic Components of a Solar Panel System
- Is your roof suitable for Solar Panels? A Quick Guide
- Monocrystalline Solar Panel: An Introduction
- Solar Inverters: What You Need To Know
- Grid Tied Solar System Calculator
- Solar batteries – What makes AGM Great?
- Getting off the grid – Choosing a Solar PV System
- Solar Battery – Introduction to Lead-Acid Models
Return on Investment