Hoppecke Battery System – OPzV 48V – 1000Ah
R190,147.15 Excl VAT
This part is made up of the following items:
24 x 8 OPzV solar.power 1000 Ah – 2V lead gel cell
1 x Battery Safety Breaker SLIM-200 75V/200A
1 x 2 Row Rack for OPzV 48V – 2700 x 430
12 x 50mm2 Battery Cable (H01N2-D) 1m – Red
12 x 50mm2 Battery Cable (H01N2-D) 1m – Black
2 x 50mm2 Cable Terminal Lug M8 – Single
A complete package consisting of Hoppecke OPzS cells and all the components required to connect it to your charger system.
Using 2V cells is a great way to achieve a large storage capacity while keeping costs down. This package consists of 24 cells that work together to provide a working voltage of 48V. Perfect for using with high powered systems to deliver the loads that are required.
Some characteristics of the OPzS cells:
– Very high expected service life – due to optimised low-antimony selenium alloy
– Excellent cycle stability – due to tubular plate design
– Maximum compatibility – design according to DIN 40736-1
– Higher short-circuit safety even during the installation – based on HOPPECKE system connectors
– Can optionally add AquaGen to minimise emissions and reduce the need for maintenance
Things to note:
This package is intended to be used in a single phase storage system. Please speak to use regarding any design questions you might have.
The cells in this package are heavy. Please check the datasheet and ensure you have planned where the components will be located. The amount of floor space is approximately 1.65m x 0.5m and the cells must be arranged in two rows using the rack.
Hoppecke OPzS cells need to be filled with liquid acid, which is included in 30 litre containers. The use of a filling pump to commission the cells will make the install process much easier.