A complete package consisting of Hoppecke OPzS cells and all the components required to connect it to your charger system.
Using 2V cells is a great way to achieve a large storage capacity while keeping costs down. This package consists of 24 cells that work together to provide a working voltage of 48V. Perfect for using with high powered systems to deliver the loads that are required.
SOME CHARACTERISTICS OF THE OPzS CELLS:
- Very high expected service life - due to optimised low-antimony selenium alloy
- Excellent cycle stability - due to tubular plate design
- Maximum compatibility - design according to DIN 40736-1
- Higher short-circuit safety even during the installation - based on HOPPECKE system connectors
- Can optionally add AquaGen to minimise emissions and reduce the need for maintenance
THINGS TO NOTE:
This package is intended to be used in a single phase storage system. Please speak to use regarding any design questions you might have.
The cells in this package are heavy. Please check the datasheet and ensure you have planned where the components will be located. The amount of floor space is approximately 1.65m x 0.5m and the cells must be arranged in two rows using the rack.
Hoppecke OPzS cells need to be filled with liquid acid, which is included in 30 litre containers. The use of a filling pump to commission the cells will make the install process much easier.
Weight: 2,342.197 kg
Battery Type: Lead Acid
Nominal Energy: 65472 W/h
Depth of discharge: 50.00 %
Voltage: 48 V
Maximum Charge Rate: 13094 W
Maximum Discharge Rate: 16368 W
Return on Investment