- 2 MPPT for versatile adaption to different module types or quantities built up with different alignments
- Up to 4 strings intelligent monitoring and fault detection
- Exceptionally wide MPPT range.
- No string fusing required
- RS 485 and USB ports for connectivity and data management
- Local graphic LCD and optional remote monitoring via the NetEco portal or app.
- Maximum efficiency 98.6%
- European efficiency 98.3%
- <1W consumption during the night
- Type 2 DC and AC surge protection devices integrated
- Noise ≤ 29dB
- RCD protection function
- Product warranty of 5 years, with the option to extend to up to 10.
- Natural cooling technology with heat sink
- Outdoor application of IP65
SUN2000 (8KTL-28KTL) Quick Installation Guide 13
SUN2000 (8KTL-28KTL) User Manual 08
SUN2000 Inverter Product Installation Commissioning and Maintainence Overview
UK Warranty conditions Distributor version 2.0.4-20190523
How Many Appliances Can I Run?
This varies with the size of your system, for example, with a 4kw system can run 4000 Watts worth of appliances at any one time.
Note: You can run all these appliances at the same time for 4 hours (estimated)
|Appliance||Watts (per hour)|
|46″ LCD Flat screen TV||250|
|12 LED Lights||240 (20 Watts Each)|
Estimating Your Own Usage