- 2 MPPT for versatile adaption to different module types or quantities built up with different alignments
- Up to 4 strings intelligent monitoring and fault detection
- Exceptionally wide MPPT range.
- No string fusing required
- RS 485 and USB ports for connectivity and data management
- Local graphic LCD and optional remote monitoring via the NetEco portal or app.
- Maximum efficiency 98.6%
- European efficiency 98.3%
- <1W consumption during the night
- Type 2 DC and AC surge protection devices integrated
- Noise ≤ 29dB
- RCD protection function
- Product warranty of 5 years, with the option to extend to up to 10.
- Natural cooling technology with heat sink
- Outdoor application of IP65
SUN2000 (8KTL-28KTL) Quick Installation Guide 13
SUN2000 (8KTL-28KTL) User Manual 08
SUN2000 Inverter Product Installation Commissioning and Maintainence Overview
UK Warranty conditions Distributor version 2.0.4-20190523
Calculate your usage
This calculator will give you an estimated system size to use when shopping for inverters, backup storage and solar coverage.
- Add your appliance and the number of hours it is used in a day
- Select if you want the appliance to have battery backup
- Take note of the output below to see if the kit will work for your setup
System size estimation
Total usage day/night
Total per month
Backup size needed
Lead-Acid (50% DoD):
Email us your system size
We will also send you a copy
All figures are rounded up to give systems a buffer in case of unexpected surges or extra appliances.