- 4 MPPTs for versatile adaptions to different layouts
- 8 strings intelligent monitoring and fast trouble-shooting
- Power Line Communication (PLC) supported
- Exceptionally wide MPPT range.
- No string fusing required
- Maximum efficiency 98.8%
- European efficiency 98.6%
- <1W consumption during the night
- DC disconnect integrated, safe and convenient for maintenance
- Type II surge arresters for both DC and AC
- Ground fault protection
- Residual Current Detection (RCD) protection
- No need for external fans with natural cooling technology
- Protection rating of IP65
- 5 year manufacturer warranty as standard: optional upgradable to 10 years.
Note: This inverter has no screen and must be commissioned either by using the SUN2000 app on an Android phone and IOS or by connecting the unit to the Smart Logger.
Calculate your usage
This calculator will give you an estimated system size to use when shopping for Solar Power kits.
- Add your appliance and the number of hours it is used in a day
- Select if you want the appliance to have battery backup
- Take note of the output below to see if the kit will work for your setup
System size estimation
Total usage day/night
Total usage per month
Number of Panels needed
Backup size needed
Lead-Acid (50% DoD):
Take a screenshot to save your result.
All figures are rounded up to give systems a buffer in case of unexpected surges or extra appliances.