The Huawei SUN2000-8KTL 8kW 3phase inverter has a maximum efficiency up to 98.6 with an adaptable and flexible double MPPT. There is DC & AC lightning protection integrated into the unit and the natural cooling effectively improves product reliability.
- 2 MPPT for versatile adaption to different module types or quantities built up with different alignments
- Up to 4 strings intelligent monitoring and fault detection
- Exceptionally wide MPPT range.
- No string fusing required
- RS 485 and USB ports for connectivity and data management
- Local graphic LCD and optional remote monitoring via the NetEco portal or app.
- Maximum efficiency 98.6%
- European efficiency 98.3%
- <1W consumption during the night
- Type 2 DC and AC surge protection devices integrated
- Noise ≤ 29dB
- RCD protection function
- 5-year warranty, with the option to extend to up to 10
- Natural cooling technology with heat sink
- Outdoor application of IP65
- Please note this inverter is only G83/2 certified - it's not possible to use it on UK sites over 16A/phase.
- Brochure Huawei Fusion Solar MEA V3 2018
- Brochure SGURR Report
- CE Declaration of Conformity 8-20ktl
- Data Sheet SUN2000 8-12kWp
- Independant Test Report TUV Sud Huawei Technical DD Report
- Installation Manual quick guide 8-28kTL
- NRS 097 Certificate of Compliance (SA)
- Technical Data Derate Curve
- Technical Data PQ Curve
- Training Material
- User Manual 8-28kTL
- Warranty Garantiebed. für Deutschland(engl)
- Warranty Huawei Terms and Conditions 07-2018
- Warranty Suit for Middle East and Africa
Calculate your usage
This calculator will give you an estimated system size to use when shopping for inverters, backup storage and solar coverage.
- Add your appliance and the number of hours it is used in a day
- Select if you want the appliance to have battery backup
- Take note of the output below to see if the kit will work for your setup
System size estimation
Total usage day/night
Total per month
Backup size needed
Lead-Acid (50% DoD):
Email us your system size
We will also send you a copy
Note:All figures are rounded up to give systems a buffer in case of unexpected surges or extra appliances.
Return on Investment