The Huawei SUN2000-8KTL 8kW 3phase inverter has a maximum efficiency up to 98.6 with an adaptable and flexible double MPPT. There is DC & AC lightning protection integrated into the unit and the natural cooling effectively improves product reliability.
- 2 MPPT for versatile adaption to different module types or quantities built up with different alignments
- Up to 4 strings intelligent monitoring and fault detection
- Exceptionally wide MPPT range.
- No string fusing required
- RS 485 and USB ports for connectivity and data management
- Local graphic LCD and optional remote monitoring via the NetEco portal or app.
- Maximum efficiency 98.6%
- European efficiency 98.3%
- <1W consumption during the night
- Type 2 DC and AC surge protection devices integrated
- Noise ≤ 29dB
- RCD protection function
- 5-year warranty, with the option to extend to up to 10
- Natural cooling technology with heat sink
- Outdoor application of IP65
- Please note this inverter is only G83/2 certified - it's not possible to use it on UK sites over 16A/phase.
- Brochure Huawei Fusion Solar MEA V3 2018
- Brochure SGURR Report
- CE Declaration of Conformity 8-20ktl
- Data Sheet SUN2000 8-12kWp
- Independant Test Report TUV Sud Huawei Technical DD Report
- Installation Manual quick guide 8-28kTL
- NRS 097 Certificate of Compliance (SA)
- Technical Data Derate Curve
- Technical Data PQ Curve
- Training Material
- User Manual 8-28kTL
- Warranty Garantiebed. für Deutschland(engl)
- Warranty Huawei Terms and Conditions 07-2018
- Warranty Suit for Middle East and Africa
How Many Appliances Can I Run?
This varies with the size of your system, for example, with a 4kw system can run 4000 Watts worth of appliances at any one time.
Note: You can run all these appliances at the same time for 4 hours (estimated)
|Appliance||Watts (per hour)|
|46″ LCD Flat screen TV||250|
|12 LED Lights||240 (20 Watts Each)|
Estimating Your Own Usage
Return on Investment