Hybrid inverter solar on-grid solutions.
GoodWe ES series Full Hybrid inverter is best suited to grid-connected PV systems: enhancing self-consumption and providing 3.6kW backup power to essential loads in the event of loss of grid. It can intelligently control the flow of energy.
- Both MPPT charge controller and inverter are fully integrated
- Intelligent battery management function
- Capable of being grid-interactive or grid-independent
- Compatible with various Lead-acid and Li-Ion battery types
- IP65 dust-proof and water-proof rating
- 45°C full-load output
- Monitoring of inverters is free via computers or mobile phones and extremely easy to use
- Fanless, low-noise design
You will need to download the “EZ-Manage” phone app in order to commission this inverter on site.
- ES datasheet
- ES NRS 097-2-1
- GOODWE Warranty Terms and conditions v1.4
Wish to know more on Solar Power?
- What is Solar Energy, the complete guide to Solar Power
- Solar Battery – The Stylish Lithium Option
- The Basic Components of a Solar Panel System
- Is your roof suitable for Solar Panels? A Quick Guide
- Monocrystalline Solar Panel: An Introduction
- Solar Inverters: What You Need To Know
- Grid Tied Solar System Calculator
- Solar batteries – What makes AGM Great?
- Getting off the grid – Choosing a Solar PV System
- Solar Battery – Introduction to Lead-Acid Models