Going the solar water heating route will save you more than just a little money. It will save you loads of it, and you can be sure you’ll have hot water even when the grid fails you for the next couple of years. The 150L ITS 15 EVACUATED TUBE COLLECTOR is the perfect choice for a family of 3 to 4 people (depending on daily usage) if you’re thinking about turning your geyser into a solar powerhouse.
The popularity of evacuated collectors reside in the way they absorb heat from the sun. Thanks to revolutionary technology that insulates the tubes, all the heat it captures goes directly to making your water hot. They also feature special absorbent coatings for extra efficiency. On top of this, the shape of the tubes allows for better sun tracking throughout the day.
- NUMBER OF TUBES: 15
- TUBES DISTANCE: 75mm
- DIMENSIONS (mm): 1250 x 2000 x 110
- APERTURE AREA (m2): 1.39
- ABSORBER AREA (m2): 1.21
- TOTAL ENERGY RATING: 4.17KWhr / m2 /day
- WEIGHT (Empty) KG: 52
- PIPE CONNECTIONS (mm): 22
- PRESSURE RESISTANCE: 6 Bar
- FREEZING TOLERANCE: Minus 35 Degrees
- STAGNATION TEMPERATURE (°C): 250°
- FLUID CONTENT (L): 0.98
- TILE ANGLE LIMITED (°): 15 – 75
- HEAT TRANSFER MEDIUM: Water – Glycol Solution
- WARRANTY: 10 years
- LIFE EXPECTANCY: > 25 Years
- Class-leading efficiency
- Sleek low profile design
- Beautiful finish
- Superior corrosion resistance
- Freeze resistance
- Hail resistance
- Easy installation and maintenance free operation
Frequently asked questions:
- How do evacuated tubes work?
- The anatomy of a geyser
- How much money can I save using solar water heating?
- The workings of a solar geyser
- What are the benefits of using a solar water heating system?
- How does the timer / controller work?