Flat-plate collectors are among the most popular choices in South Africa. This is because they present a very simplistic solution to using solar power to heat water. At the same time they are very effective and affordable. The 150L ITS 2.0 FLAT PLATE COLLECTOR utilizes the latest technology in terms of solar panel design, making suitable for a 150L tank. This is enough hot water for families of 3 to 4 people.
You’ll only need one of these solar collectors for a tank, and if you look at the price you’ll realize how much money you can save in the long run. Get rid of the biggest culprit that’s pushing your electricity bill right now and install a solar collector for your geyser.
Frequently asked questions:
- How do Flat plate collectors work?
- The anatomy of a geyser
- How much money can I save using solar water heating?
- The workings of a solar geyser
- What are the benefits of using a solar water heating system?
- How does the timer / controller work?