This kit includes:
- 1 x Kodak 3kVA / 3kW 24v Inverter
- 2 x 200Ah (2.4kWh 50% DOD) AGM Solar Battery
- 1 x 35mm Battery Cable (Red & Black)
- 12 x 35mm Battery Lugs
- 6 x 330W Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- 1 x Complete Pitched Roof Solar Mounting Kit (to be determined)
- 2 x MC4 Connector Twin Pack (Kit 1)
- 1 x Keto 125A Fuses
- 1 x Keto Disconnect
- 2 x K&N Single Phase AC Switch Disconnector 25A
- 1 x K&N Dual String DC Switch Disconnector 25A 220V – 11A 460V (per string)
- 1 x 4mm² Single-core 100m Cable Black
- Installation is not included
Solar Kit Specifications:
- Annual Yield EST: 3920.4kWh
- Levelled cost of electricity generated per kWh over 5 years: R1.76
- Levelled cost of electricity generated per kWh over 10 years: R0.88
This is an example of what you would payback over 42 Months (3 1/2 years)
Standard Bank Example:
|Loan Amount:||R 38,756.58||Loan Rate:||20.50%|
|Loan Term:||42 Months (3 1/2 years)|
|Monthly repayment:||R 1,410|
We do not provide credit, we highly recommend taking a personal or business loan from your bank in order to get the best rate.
How Many Appliances Can I Run?
This varies with the size of your system, for example, with a 4kw system can run 4000 Watts worth of appliances at any one time.
Note: You can run all these appliances at the same time for 4 hours (estimated)
|Appliance||Watts (per hour)|
|46″ LCD Flat screen TV||250|
|12 LED Lights||240 (20 Watts Each)|
Estimating Your Own Usage
6 x 330W Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- Rating: 330W
- High output, up to 17.12% highest conversion efficiency
- Anti-reflective and anti-soiling surface
- Certified with DC IEC 1000V standard
- Outstanding performance in low-light irradiance environments
- Certified to withstand high wind loads (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa)
- High salt and ammonia resistance certified by TUV NORD
- Width: 991mm
- Height: 1,960mm
*Based on a standard polycrystalline panel – features may differ.
IMPORTANT: Panel brand will be dependent on stock availability.
KODAK Solar Off-Grid Inverter VMlll 3kW 24V
- Rating: 3,000W
- Removable LCD control module with multiple communications servers and ATM
- Built-in Bluetooth for mobile monitoring (Android App is available)
- Reserved communication port for BMS (RS485, CAN-BUS or RS232)
- Replaceable fan design for ease of maintenance
- Supply load from Grid or PV, even when battery is not available
- Configurable AC/PV output usage timer and prioritization
- Selectable high power charging current
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
- Compatible with Utility Mains or generator input
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Cold start function
Oliter 200Ah 12V AGM BatteryA Maintenance free and easy to use , with contemporary advanced technology research and development of new high-performance batteries, with an up to 8 years battery design life for float use.
- Size: 522x240x219(mm)
- Weight: 55Kgs
- Capacity: 200AH
- Terminal Type: M8
- 100% DOD: 520 times
- 50% DOD: 1350 times
- 30% DOD: 2188 times
- Payment needs to be made and Proof of payment needs to be sent before 11:59pm on Friday, 29 November 2019 to secure your item at the sale price.
- Only online orders qualify for Black Friday Prices.
- All other standard terms and conditions apply to each order.