Parallel ConnectionIf your needs grow so can your inverter, you can connected up to 9 Off-Grid inverters in series to expand your system, don’t be limited in the future.
CompatibilityCompatible with most AGM and Lithium-ion batteries on the market, this inverter has many years of development making it stable and robust when configured correctly.
Parallel ConnectionA fantastic feature for those wanting to expand their system at a later stage is the ability to add more batteries to expand your battery capacity.
Long-life Quality Lithium-ion BatteryVertical industry integration ensures 6000 cycles with 80% DOD. Developed with their own LFP (lithium iron phosphate) cell to ensure the highest safety and most promising cycle life.
BMS protectedSelf-designed BMS protects the cell from abnormal temperatures, surges and irregular voltages.
CompatibilityCompatible with most of the available Hybrid inverters. Its compact and fashionable design fits in your home environment
This Kit Includes
- 1 x 5kW KODAK Solar Off-grid Inverter MKSll - (2 years standard warranty)
- 1 x PylonTech Lithium-ion 3.5kWh (2.8kWh 80% DOD) - (7 year warranty, 10 year option)
- 1 x PylonTech Bracket
- 1 x PylonTech Cable Pack
- 1 x 35mm Battery Cable (Red & Black)
- 4 x 35mm Battery Lugs
- 6 x 330W Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- 1 x Complete Pitched Roof Solar Mounting Kit (to be determined)
- 2 x MC4 Connector Twin Pack (Kit 1)
- 1 x Keto 125A Fuses
- 1 x Keto Disconnect
- 2 x K&N Single Phase AC Switch Disconnector 25A
- 1 x K&N Dual String DC Switch Disconnector 25A 220V – 11A 460V (per string)
- 1 x 4mm² Single-core 100m Cable Black
- Installation is not included
This is an example of what you would payback over 42 Months (3 1/2 years)
Standard Bank Example:
|Loan Amount:||R 52,284.20||Loan Rate:||20.50%|
|Loan Term:||42 Months (3 1/2 years)|
|Monthly repayment:||R 1,864|
We do not provide credit, we highly recommend taking a personal or business loan from your bank in order to get the best rate.
Calculate your usage
This calculator will give you an estimated system size to use when shopping for inverters, backup storage and solar coverage.
- Add your appliance and the number of hours it is used in a day
- Select if you want the appliance to have battery backup
- Take note of the output below to see if the kit will work for your setup
System size estimation
Total usage day/night
Total per month
Backup size needed
Lead-Acid (50% DoD):
Email us your system size
We will also send you a copy
Note: All figures are rounded up to give systems a buffer in case of unexpected surges or extra appliances.
6 x 330W Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- Rating: 330W
- High output, up to 17.12% highest conversion efficiency
- Anti-reflective and anti-soiling surface
- Certified with DC IEC 1000V standard
- Outstanding performance in low-light irradiance environments
- Certified to withstand high wind loads (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa)
- High salt and ammonia resistance certified by TUV NORD
- Width: 991mm
- Height: 1,960mm
KODAK 5kW Solar Off-Grid Inverter MKSII
- Rating: 5,000W
PylonTech US3000 3.5kWh Lithium-ion BatteryFrom the success of the US2000B the larger PylonTech US3000B was born, with its better price per kW its no surprise that this battery is one of the best-sellers. This very popular lithium-ion battery is reliable, safe and easy-to-install and compatible with most of the popular inverters on the market. The BMS (Battery Management System) specifically designed to handle any surges, over-charging and abnormal current .
- 7 Year Warranty (10 Year on Registration)
- Highest Safety
- Fantastic Life-Cycle
- State of Health Monitoring
- State of Charge Monitoring
- Stackable, easy to add more
- Advanced BMS (Battery Management System)
- Best-Selling in Africa
- Compatible with various Inverters