This is one of our affordable Off-Grid Solar Power Kits we offer, the KODAK VMIII is a 5kW inverter that boasts many new features.
This package is ideal for those wanting an efficient and reliable solar system, with 6 panels producing 2kW during peak it's enough to run many of your appliances and charge the Dyness lithium-ion backup battery.
We added the best-selling Dyness 3.6kWh Lithium-ion to this kit, a fantastic and affordable battery you will have enough backup to last you through Load Shedding (depending on your load). With built-in features such as surge and over-charging protection, the BMS looks after your battery so you don't have to.
Completely AutonomousAutonomous Off-Grid Solar Inverter keep the lights on and your bills to zero with no effort. This solar inverter is smart by knowing what to do and when.
Detachable LCD ModuleMonitor your usage with the new detachable LCD module that also has multiple communication ports. Use the USB On-the-Go or via Bluetooth.
Mobile AppMonitor your usage using the new Android App , connect via Bluetooth up to 7 metres.
CompatibilityCompatible with most AGM and Lithium-ion batteries on the market, this inverter has many years of development making it stable and robust when configured correctly.
Battery IndependancyThe inverter can continuously supply power your loads without the battery being connected.
BMS PortConnect your Lithium-ion battery directly with this new BMS Port , no need for middleware to communicate with your battery.
Parallel ConnectionA fantastic feature for those wanting to expand their system at a later stage is the ability to add more batteries to expand your battery capacity.
Long-life Quality Lithium-ion BatteryVertical industry integration ensures 6000 cycles with 80% DOD. Developed with their own LFP (lithium iron phosphate) cell to ensure the highest safety and most promising cycle life.
BMS protectedSelf-designed BMS protects the cell from abnormal temperatures, surges and irregular voltages.
CompatibilityCompatible with most of the leading inverters on the market. Its compact and fashionable design fits in your home environment
PylonTech vs Dyness
What’s the difference?
|Dyness B3||PylonTech US3000|
|Capacity||3.6kWh (75Ah)||3.5kWh (74Ah)|
|DoD (Depth of Discharge)||80%||80%|
|Cycles||6000 @ 80% DoD||6000 @ 80% DoD|
This Kit Includes
- 1 x KODAK 5kW Off-Grid Inverter VMIII - (2 years standard warranty)
- 1 x Dyness Lithium-ion 3.6kWh (2.88kWh 80% DOD) - (10 year standard warranty)
- 1 x Dyness Cable Pack
- 1 x Pair of Brackets for Dyness 3.4kWh Battery
- 1 x 35mm Battery Cable (Red & Black)
- 4 x 35mm Battery Lugs
- 6 x 330W Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- 1 x Complete Pitched Roof Solar Mounting Kit (to be determined)
- 2 x MC4 Connector Twin Pack (Kit 1)
- 1 x Keto 125A Fuses
- 1 x Keto Disconnect
- 2 x K&N Single Phase AC Switch Disconnector 25A
- 1 x K&N Dual String DC Switch Disconnector 25A 220V – 11A 460V (per string)
- 1 x 4mm² Single-core 100m Cable Black
- Installation is not included
This is an example of what you would payback over 42 Months (3 1/2 years)
Standard Bank Example:
|Loan Amount:||R 62,633.06||Loan Rate:||20.50%|
|Loan Term:||42 Months (3 1/2 years)|
|Monthly repayment:||R 2,211|
We do not provide credit, we highly recommend taking a personal or business loan from your bank in order to get the best rate.
How Many Appliances Can I Run?
This varies with the size of your system, for example, with a 4kw system can run 4000 Watts worth of appliances at any one time.
Note: You can run all these appliances at the same time for 4 hours (estimated)
|Appliance||Watts (per hour)|
|46″ LCD Flat screen TV||250|
|12 LED Lights||240 (20 Watts Each)|
Estimating Your Own Usage
6 x 330W Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- Rating: 330W
- High output, up to 17.12% highest conversion efficiency
- Anti-reflective and anti-soiling surface
- Certified with DC IEC 1000V standard
- Outstanding performance in low-light irradiance environments
- Certified to withstand high wind loads (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa)
- High salt and ammonia resistance certified by TUV NORD
- Width: 991mm
- Height: 1,960mm
*Based on a standard polycrystalline panel – features may differ.
IMPORTANT: Panel brand will be dependent on stock availability.
KODAK 5kW Off-Grid Inverter VMIIIThe KODAK Off-Grid has been updated to this latest version, a tried and tested Voltronic system it is one of the most popular and affordable inverters on the market. The VMIII has some new improved features you can monitor and configure your Solar Power or Load Shedding system. Features:
- Removable LCD control module with multiple communications servers and ATM
- Built-in Bluetooth for mobile monitoring (Android App is available)
- Reserved communication port for BMS (RS485, CAN-BUS or RS232)
- Replaceable fan design for ease of maintenance
- Supply load from Grid or PV, even when the battery is not available
- Configurable AC/PV output usage timer and prioritization
- Selectable high power charging current
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
- Compatible with Utility Mains or generator input
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Cold start function
Dyness 3.6kWh 48V Lithium-ion BatteryThe Dyness battery B3 module is widely used in energy storage and electrical products. Household Energy Storage systems; Centralised power station energy storage systems.
- Dyness is equipped with intelligent BMS for each battery pack to manage modules effectively.
- Compared with the traditional module, the B3 can meet the capacity storage and greatly enhance the cycle life.
- Safe lithium-ion phosphate battery cell
- Compact size ultralight module
- Each module is equipped with an independent BMS system
- 10 year warranty
Pricing & Availability
|Units||Price inc VAT|
|Week 1||20||R 20,125|
|Week 2||20||R 21,160|
|Week 3||20||R 22,195|
|Week 4||20||R 23,230|