Microcare Low Voltage Combiner Unit 6 String
R5,663.28 Excl VAT
The Microcare Low Voltage Combiner Unit is a critical component of any PV Solar installation providing functions such as safety and surge protection for your system. The unit offers isolation between the DC voltages that are generated by the PV modules and the solar installation allowing for safety while working or maintaining the system. With fusing and short circuit protection the PV modules and components can operate optimally with lightning protection included. Combining multiple series strings from the PV modules the unit allows for a single parallel connection to the MPPT charge controller.
- Available for combining 1 to 6 Series PV Strings into 1 Parallel Output
- Surge / Lightning Protection
- Isolation of PV DC voltages
- Fuse Protection
- Easy MC4 cable connectors
- Easily connect PV arrays to solar equipment
- Max PV Input of 135V at 25ºC: 135 VOC
- Max Input Current per series string: 10A
- Fuse Rating: 32A ceramic
- Input Cable Size: 6mm²
- Output Cable Size: 25mm²
- Input Connection: MC4
- Output Connection: Rail Mounted Terminals
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 420 x 300 x 130 mm
- Weight: 5kg
|Dimensions||420 x 300 x 130 mm|
Prices are subject to change with no prior notice. Subject to availability. Images are for display purposes and may vary slightly in appearance.
Standard delivery rates will apply for deliveries to anywhere in South Africa. Delivery dates will be determined by supplier capability.