This kit includes:
- 1 x Mecer 10kW 80A Inverter
- 4 x Dyness 2.4kWh (1.92kWh 80% DOD) Lithium-ion Battery
- 1 x 50mm Battery Cable (Red & Black)
- 10 x 50mm Battery Lugs
- 10 x 330W Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- 1 x Complete Pitched Roof Solar Mounting Kit (to be determined)
- 2 x MC4 Connector Twin Pack (Kit 1)
- 1 x Keto 200A Fuses
- 1 x Keto Disconnect
- 2 x K&N Single Phase AC Switch Disconnector 25A
- 1 x K&N Dual String DC Switch Disconnector 25A 220V – 11A 460V (per string)
- 1 x 4mm² Single-core 100m Cable Black
- Installation is not included
Solar Kit Specifications:
- Annual Yield EST: 6624.75kWh
- Levelled cost of electricity generated per kWh over 5 years: R1.76
- Levelled cost of electricity generated per kWh over 10 years: R0.88
This is an example of what you would payback over 42 Months (3 1/2 years)
Standard Bank Example:
|Loan Amount:||R 212,304.52||Loan Rate:||20.50%|
|Loan Term:||42 Months (3 1/2 years)|
|Monthly repayment:||R 7,234|
We do not provide credit, we highly recommend taking a personal or business loan from your bank in order to get the best rate.
How Many Appliances Can I Run?
This varies with the size of your system, for example, with a 4kw system can run 4000 Watts worth of appliances at any one time.
Note: You can run all these appliances at the same time for 4 hours (estimated)
|Appliance||Watts (per hour)|
|46″ LCD Flat screen TV||250|
|12 LED Lights||240 (20 Watts Each)|
Estimating Your Own Usage
10 x 330W Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- Rating: 330W
- High output, up to 17.12% highest conversion efficiency
- Anti-reflective and anti-soiling surface
- Certified with DC IEC 1000V standard
- Outstanding performance in low-light irradiance environments
- Certified to withstand high wind loads (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa)
- High salt and ammonia resistance certified by TUV NORD
- Width: 991mm
- Height: 1,960mm
* based on a standard polycrystalline panel – features may differ.
IMPORTANT: Panel brand will be dependent on stock availability.
Mecer 10kW 3PH Hybrid PV inverter
Hybrid Solar PV Inverter with multiple programmable operating modes.
- Pure sine wave AC output up to 10KW 3 Phase
- Self-consumption and feed-in excess energy into the grid.
- Programmable power supply priority for either PV, Battery or Grid.
- User-adjustable battery charging current suitable for different battery types. (Lead Acid or Li-ion)
- Built-in timer for various modes of on/off operation.
- Monitoring software for realtime status display and control. (Not web based.)
- Parallel operation of up to 6 units for both the 5KW inverter and 10KW inverter.
- Grid Feed-Back Control and Zero Grid Feed-in functionality.
- Protection rating – IP20
- 2 year warranty.
Dyness B4850 2.4kWh 48V LiFePO4 BatteryApplication: The Dyness battery B4850 module is widely used in energy storage and electrical products. Household Energy Storage systems; Centralised power station energy storage systems Intelligent Management:
- Dyness is equipped with intelligent BMS for each battery pack to manage modules effectively.
- Compared with the traditional module, B4850 can meet the capacity storage and greatly enhance the cycle life.
- Safe lithium-ion phosphate battery cell
- Compact size ultralight module
- Each module is equipped with an independent BMS system