Axpert Inverter range offers an “All in one” solution to your off-grid solar power solutions.
Basic System Architecture
The following illustration shows basic application for this inverter / Charger. It also includes following devices to have a complete running system:
- Generator or utility
- PV models (optional)
This inverter can power all types of appliances in home or office environment, including motor type appliances such as a tube light, fan, refrigerator and air conditioner.
In a nutshell:
If you are considering the move to eventually move off the grid entirely, this would be the option for you. You would be able to replicate this setup to produce the same in the long run. You are able to start with no solar array attached and simply connect it to the grid to charge for nighttime energy usage and add the solar array set up at a later stage.
A great product offering all you need for the most affordable price. True value for money.
- Pure sine wave inverter
- Output power factor 1 (only 0.8 for 3KP/5KP models)
- Built-in battery equalization function to extend battery life cycle
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
- Selectable charging current based on applications
- Configurable AC/Solar input priority via LCD setting
- Compatible with mains voltage or generator power
- Parallel operation with up to 9 units only only available for 3KP/4KVA/5KVA models
- Optional Remote Control Panel available
Buy a full Axpert Solar Power Kit
Lithium Storage 1.96kwh – Solar Power Kit
- Array size: 1980W(peak hours)
- Est daily production: 10.89kwh
- Storage: 1.96 kwh for daily usage
- Annual yield: 3920.4kwh
- Grid-tie / off-grid / grid support
- 5kva / 4kW 80A Axpert Inverter
- 6 x 330W Solar Panels
- Mounting Kit
- Pylon Brackets
- 1 x 1.92kwh Lithium-ion Battery
- Switches & Accessories
How Many Appliances Can I Run?
This varies with the size of your system, for example, with a 4kw system can run 4000 Watts worth of appliances at any one time.
Note: You can run all these appliances at the same time for 4 hours (estimated)
|Appliance||Watts (per hour)|
|46″ LCD Flat screen TV||250|
|12 LED Lights||240 (20 Watts Each)|
Estimating Your Own Usage
Return on Investment