- Vertical industry integration ensures more than 4500 cycles with 90% DoD or 6000 cycles with 80% DOD (please note most devices will set the DOD at 80%)
- Compact and fashionable design fits in your home environment
- Deliver up to 5KW* with a single module (3.5KWh) – * please note this value is inverter/charger dependant, typically the maximum achieved value is 1.8kW per battery
- Modular design gives the end customers the power of choice of capacity
- Compatible with a large number of Hybrid inverters
- Simple buckle fixing minimize the installation time and cost
- Safety Cert.TÜV CE UN38.3
You can now register the Pylon US3000 for an additional 3 years of manufacturer warranty for free. Go to http://www.pylontech.com.cn/service/support and complete the information in the ‘sign up battery’ page.
You can optionally add mounting brackets BRACK-US3000 to this product for a stable base, and to allow easy stacking of multiple units.
- Application Note Pylon & Axpert/Infinisolar
- Data Sheet
- Installation Manual US3000
- Installation Manual US3000 Voltronic Settings
- Product Compatibility Pylon B and B Plus and Phantom
- Warranty Pylontech Voltronic Validation form
- Warranty US3000
Of the products that sells, the Pylon batteries are only compatible with the Solis Hybrid, Voltronic Axpert, GoodWe ES, EM and the Victron Multiplus 48V.
Voltronic Axpert are compatible with Pylontech provided the following guidance is used: Installation Manual Pylontech Voltronic Settings’
NOTE: due to limitations in the types of applications, SegenSolar does not recommend Pylontech batteries to be used with Victron inverters in off-grid mode