The PylonTech Battery is one of South Africa's best-selling Lithium-ion batteries on the market. This PylonTech 3.5kWh (2.8kWh 80% DOD) US3000 model is being used in many homes and business without skipping a beat, it's reliable, affordable, slim and easy to install.
Note: Excludes Brackets
A fantastic feature for those wanting to expand their system at a later stage is the ability to add more batteries to expand your battery capacity.
Long-life Quality Lithium-ion Battery
Vertical industry integration ensures 6000 cycles with 80% DOD. Developed with their own LFP (lithium iron phosphate) cell to ensure the highest safety and most promising cycle life.
Self-designed BMS protects the cell from abnormal temperatures, surges and irregular voltages.
Compatible with most of the available Hybrid inverters. Its compact and fashionable design fits in your home environment
Smart Battery Management System
- Deliver up to 5KW* with single module (2.4KWh) - * please note this value is inverter/charger dependant, typically the maximum achieved value is 1.2kW per battery
- Modular design gives the end customers the power of choice of capacity
- Compatible with large number of Hybrid inverters
- Simple buckle fixing minimize the installation time and cost
- Safety Cert.TÜV CE UN38.3
You can now register the PylonTech US3000 for an additional 3 years of manufacturer warranty for free . Go to https://www.pylontech.com.cn/service/support and complete the information in the 'sign up battery' page.
You can optionally add mounting brackets BRACK-US3000 to this product for a stable base, and to allow easy stacking of multiple units.
7 year warranty.
- Application Note PylonTech & Axpert/Infinisolar
- Data Sheet
- Installation Manual US3000
- Installation Manual US3000 Voltronic Settings
- Product Compatibility PylonTech B and B Plus and Phantom
- Warranty Pylontech Voltronic Validation form
- Warranty US3000
Of the products that sells, the PylonTech batteries are only compatible with the Solis Hybrid, Voltronic Axpert, GoodWe ES, EM and the Victron Multiplus 48V.
Voltronic Axpert are compatible with Pylontech provided the following guidance is used: Installation Manual Pylontech Voltronic Settings’
NOTE: due to limitations in the types of applications, SegenSolar does not recommend Pylontech batteries to be used with Victron inverters in off-grid mode
Most Popular Lithium-ion Battery
Return on Investment