Pure Sine wave Inverter
An inverter that produces a multiple step sinusoidal AC waveform is knownas a pure sine wave inverter. To clarify more, inverters with outputs less distortion to that of a modified sine wave (three step) inverter designs. Manufacturers often use the phrase pure sine wave inverter. Almost all inverters that are sold as a “pure sine wave inverter” do not produce a smooth sine wave output entirely, however it is a less choppy output than the regulare square wave (two step) and modified wave (three step) inverters. However, this is not critical for most electronic appliances as it deals with the it fairly well.
Where power inverter devices substitute for standard AC power, a sine wave is preferable as many electronic products are designed to work with a sine wave AC power supply. The standard electric utility provides a sine wave, typically with small imperfections however at times with great distortion.
- Field operation : lighting, drilling, disaster relief, commercial promotions.
- Hospital emergency rescue: surgical lighting, equipment use, etc.
- Home Appliance: Electronic energy-saving fluorescent, incandescent, small television sets, refrigerator, etc.
- Energy: solar system, wind system .
- AC output outlets : can choose the socket type as you like .Output voltage 110V AC or 220V AC .
- USB port : DC 5V , 500mA
- AC switch : Enables output AC power at the AC outlets when switched ON.
- Green LED light : indicates AC power is present at the AC outlets and the inverter is operating normally.
- Red LED light : indicates inverter shutdown caused by low or high voltage, overload or excessive temperature.
- Thermovent : with small fan built inside , can lower the temperature of inverter .
- Positive terminal : connect with the positive (+）side of the battery .
- Negative terminal: connect with the negative (-) side of the battery .
- Ground terminal : connect to the ground , counseling electrical power .
- Fuse : can protect the inverter when the current is too excessive .
Wish to know more on Solar Power?
- What is Solar Energy, the complete guide to Solar Power
- Solar Battery – The Stylish Lithium Option
- The Basic Components of a Solar Panel System
- Is your roof suitable for Solar Panels? A Quick Guide
- Monocrystalline Solar Panel: An Introduction
- Solar Inverters: What You Need To Know
- Grid Tied Solar System Calculator
- Solar batteries – What makes AGM Great?
- Getting off the grid – Choosing a Solar PV System
- Solar Battery – Introduction to Lead-Acid Models