This kit includes:
- 1 x 6kVA / 6kW 80A MPPT Sofar inverter
- 1 x Cable packs for batteries
- 6 x 330W JA Solar PV modules (or equivalent)
- 1 x Complete pitched roof Solar mounting kit (to be determined)
- 2 x Dyness 2.4kWH Lithium-ion battery - 4.80kwh - 3.84kWH Storage
- 1 x MC4 Connector Twin Pack ( Kit 1 )
- 1 x K&N Dual String DC Switch Disconnector 25A 220V – 11A 460V (per string)
- 2 x K&N Single Phase AC Switch Disconnector 25A
- 1 x 4mm2 single-core 75m cable (black)
- Installation is not included
Solar Kit Specifications:
- Annual Yield EST: 3920.4kwh
- Leveled cost of electricity generated per kWh over 5 years: R1.76
- Leveled cost of electricity generated per kWh over 10 years: R0.88
This is an example of what you would payback over 42 Months (3 1/2 years)
Standard Bank Example:
|Loan Amount:||R 74,366.29||Loan Rate:||20.50%|
|Loan Term:||42 Months (3 1/2 years)|
We do not provide credit, we highly recommend taking a personal or business loan from your bank in order to get the best rate.
How Many Appliances Can I Run?
This varies with the size of your system, for example, with a 4kw system can run 4000 Watts worth of appliances at any one time.
Note: You can run all these appliances at the same time for 4 hours (estimated)
|Appliance||Watts (per hour)|
|46″ LCD Flat screen TV||250|
|12 LED Lights||240 (20 Watts Each)|
Estimating Your Own Usage
6 x JA Solar 330W Poly 5BBOperational since 2005 this Shanghai company produces high-performance cells and modules , they supply internationally with excellent quality and efficiency.
- Rating: 330W
- High output, up to 17.12% highest conversion efficiency
- Anti-reflective and anti-soiling surface
- Certified with DC IEC 1000V standard
- Outstanding performance in low-light irradiance environments
- Certified to withstand high wind loads (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa)
- High salt and ammonia resistance certified by TUV NORD
- Width: 991mm
- Height: 1,960mm
Sofar 6000-ES 6kVA/6kW Hybrid InverterThe Sofar HYD-ES hybrid inverter is used in photovoltaic systems for home and business where battery backup is also required. Energy produced by the solar array will be optimized for maximum self-consumption.
- High yield.
- Reliable and Safe.
- Easier Operation.
- Multiple working modes.
- Intelligent grid management.
Dyness B4850 2.4kWh 48V LiFePO4 Battery
The Dyness battery B4850 module is widely used in energy storage and electrical products. Household Energy Storage systems; Centralised power station energy storage systems
- Dyness is equipped with intelligent BMS for each battery pack to manage modules effectively.
- Compared with the traditional module, B4850 can meet the capacity storage and greatly enhance the cycle life.
- Safe lithium iron phosphate battery cell
- Compact size ultralight module
- Each module is equipped with an independent BMS system