The Sofar HYD-ES inverter can work in auto or time-of-use (TOU) mode, and charge or discharge the battery as and when needed. In auto mode, the inverter will charge surplus PV energy into the battery & discharge battery to supply power to local load when PV energy is not enough. In the case of load shedding the inverter will work in Emergency Power Supply (EPS) mode and maintain power to your appliances and equipment. A new inverter for a new world with high yield, reliability, easy operation and intelligent power management.
- Real time precise MPPT algorithm for max power generation.
- Wide input voltage operation range.
- Independent dual MPPT tracking, flexible solar roof system design.
Reliable and Safe
- High efficiency low energy loss, Low maintenance.
- High frequency isolation between battery & PV/grid.
- Advanced battery management technology to protect the battery life.
- Free site selection due to IP65.
- 4'LCD clear, easy-to-read display.
- Easy monitoring on phone (APP) & PC (web).
Multiple working modes
- PV & storage all in one, increases self-consumption to 80% ±, decreases reliance on the electrical grid, decreases the electricity bill.
- Stand-alone mode (like UPS) available, ensures safe operation of critical loads.
- Multiple operation modes selection: auto mode, time-of-use mode, timing mode, passive mode etc.
Intelligent grid management
- Reactive power capability.
- Limits AC output when grid frequency is too high or too low.
- Limits AC output when grid voltage is too high.
- Built in zero export function(optional).