This kit includes:
- 1 x Sofar 6kVA / 6kW 80A Inverter (5 year warranty)
- 1 x BlueNova 8kWh (7.68kWh 80% DOD) Lithium-ion Battery Power Box (10 year warranty)
- 1 x 35mm Battery Cable (Red & Black)
- 4 x 35mm Battery Lugs
- 6 x 330W Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- 1 x Complete Pitched Roof Solar Mounting Kit (to be determined)
- 2 x MC4 Connector Twin Pack (Kit 1)
- 2 x Keto 125A Fuses
- 1 x Keto Disconnect
- 2 x K&N Single Phase AC Switch Disconnector 25A
- 1 x K&N Dual String DC Switch Disconnector 25A 220V – 11A 460V (per string)
- 1 x 4mm² Single-core 100m Cable Black
- Installation is not included
Growatt Inverter Features
Essential & Non-Essential Loads
Being able to have Essential & Non-Essential loads enables you to split out your heavy appliances, saving your battery backup.
Autonomous Off-Grid Solar Inverter keeps the lights on and your bills to zero with no effort. This solar inverter is smart by knowing what to do and when.
Robust & Reliable
A great looking unit with a 5 year warranty makes the Growatt a firm favourite over other inverters in this range, the quality of the Growatt inverters are fantastic.
Compatible with most AGM and Lithium-ion batteries on the market, this inverter has many years of development making it stable and robust when configured correctly.
Solar Kit Specifications:
This is an example of what you would payback over 42 Months (3 1/2 years)
Standard Bank Example:
|Loan Amount:||R 107,999||Loan Rate:||20.50%|
|Loan Term:||42 Months (3 1/2 years)|
|Monthly repayment:||R 3,421|
We do not provide credit, we highly recommend taking a personal or business loan from your bank in order to get the best rate.
How Many Appliances Can I Run?
This varies with the size of your system, for example, with a 4kw system can run 4000 Watts worth of appliances at any one time.
Note: You can run all these appliances at the same time for 4 hours (estimated)
|Appliance||Watts (per hour)|
|46″ LCD Flat screen TV||250|
|12 LED Lights||240 (20 Watts Each)|
Estimating Your Own Usage
6 x 330W Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- Rating: 330W
- High output, up to 17.12% highest conversion efficiency
- Anti-reflective and anti-soiling surface
- Certified with DC IEC 1000V standard
- Outstanding performance in low-light irradiance environments
- Certified to withstand high wind loads (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa)
- High salt and ammonia resistance certified by TUV NORD
- Width: 991mm
- Height: 1,960mm
*Based on a standard polycrystalline panel – features may differ.
IMPORTANT: Panel brand will be dependent on stock availability.
Sofar 6000-ES 6kVA/6kW Hybrid InverterThe Sofar HYD-ES Hybrid inverter is used in photovoltaic systems for home and business where battery backup is also required. Energy produced by the solar array will be optimized for maximum self-consumption.
- High yield.
- Reliable and Safe.
- Easier Operation.
- Multiple working modes.
- Intelligent grid management.
- 5 year warranty
BlueNova 8kWh Lithium-ion Battery
With transfer efficiencies of more than 96% @C2 charge and discharge rates (or 98% @C10), BlueNova batteries deliver 10 times higher turn-around efficiencies than leading lead-acid batteries. This feature implies major savings in the necessary size of the solar system required to charge the batteries.
10 year warranty
NB: Please note the lead time on these batteries is 2 weeks as they are assembled on order.